• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Places to get GAC outside of the parks?

disneyandme

DIS Veteran
I wanted to get a GAC the night before we hit the parks- using a stroller at a wheelchair. I guess it's really a stroller tag and not a GAC. Anyway, is there somewhere I can get it without going into a park?

You have to go to a park Guest Services office. Each theme park has an office outside of the turnstiles. We always go the night before to the International Gateway and get our card. There, the GS is to the left of the ticket booth.

If you can either drive or take a bus to a theme park, you can find an office to get the card. I would guess the office is open as long as the park is, and maybe a little more.

Want to add that you can only get a GAC at a Theme Park because they are only for use at a Theme Park. You wouldn't even be able to get one at Downtown Disney Guest Relations.

Try to hop over to a park the night before, the Guest Relations windows on the outside will be open until the park closes! Or they will be open half an hour before the park opens!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter