Places to take nap.....

gmar1210

Mouseketeer
So I am sure there is a list somewhere for areas in each park best for a napping child. My 3.5 year old still naps every day right after lunch. Last time we took the monorail to GF and found a quiet place near a bar on the 2nd floor where there was no body and there was a nice view with all the windows there.

When our kids napped we just walked around whatever park we were in aimlessly until they fell asleep. Then we would stop somewhere shady and take turns riding rides or grab a drink.

When we were at MK Splash Mountain was closed for refurbishment, so the area where that line is at was a ghost town and perfect for a quiet, shady place to nap in the stroller. I believe there are also a couple of nice spots near the Fantasyland character meet. We also rode the Peoplemover back to back to back while my son was napping, they didn't make us get off.

If you are at Animal Kingdom, check out the Flame Tree Barbecue, its a great place to have a snack but also take a break. The area is shaded and has a great view of the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter