Plaintive Plea??

SlightlyGoofy

<font color=green>I shall be forced to take you on
I have read that they mark which snacks are available on the dining plan.

Might it be possible for people who are currently there or going soon to post some pictures of the menus with the selected items marked as a way for those of us who are going to follow to plan our upcoming disasterous dietary delights? :cool1:

Just a thought. If it is a bad one ignore me. I have children, I am used to it. :lmao:

Slightly Goofy

I odn't have menus and most snacks are available outside of the restaurants anyway...

You can get the full DDP brochure from the Disney website. That will/should have the full 'official' list as well as other info and a restaurant list. It's worth asking, though, since, especially at food courts, people have reported being able to get a wider variety of items. A lot depends on the CM at the register.

Thank you guys but what I was thinking of was a thread with pictures of the menu boards with the markings for different snack options other than the ones 'officially' listed in the brochure. I had thought it might be something fun to look at but maybe I am wrong? :sunny:

Slightly Goofy

There are really very few snacks that are not the items listed on the brochure, some of the resorts are a little more generous with snacks, like the mickey crispie treats. If SC can be used there is a little icon next to the item on the sign. Sorry this is not really what you want, but there really is not much for what you are looking for. During the F&WF they let you use your SC for some of the little "tastes" that was a little more interesting and fun. Hello to you in IN, we are in Fishers (suburb of Indy)

When DH and I checked in last year, they gave us a list of all the snacks included on the DDP....the Mickey rice cripsy treats weren't on the list, but did count as snacks.....for anyone interested in them, they are good! :thumbsup2

Oh well, it was an idea, a bad idea but what the heck. :cool1:

Pooh, thanks for the input. We met a family from Fishers last year and they were celebrating their anniversary at the Lion King show. We gave them our front row seats so that their kids could be in the parade. Nice people. Not you, was it?

After looking at all the meals and menus I am hard pressed to see how people have any room for snacks anyway.

Slightly Goofy

Not us, that was sure kind of you though. Have a great trip when you go, we loved the DP and we did use our snacks 'cause I am crazy about :mickeybar

I actually started to take just exactly those pictures of the menu boards, but DH said it was stupid. :) Of course he said that when I did my photo essay of all the bathrooms at Disneyland, and all the rooflines at Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter