Plan a Family Scavanger Hunt =0)

Baloo

<font color="red"><br>Laughter is the bloom<br>of
I got the idea on our drive down last summer for the 4 of us to have a scavanger hunt while on our 6 day trip to WDW.I jotted the things we were after in the fronts of Erich and Jonathan's Autograph Books so we always had it handy.These are the things we came up with to find anywhere ,anytime during our trip.

1.L.A. Dodgers cap
2.A red head...male or female
3.Triplets
4.95 Braves Championship Shirt
5.NYPD... anything
6.A T-shirt from a Non Disney park
7.Bobby Labonte T-shirt

#7 we never did find...no NASCAR fans there at the time! LOL! I thought the Braves t-shirt would be the impossible thing but we did find it.Triplets were the last thing to find like THE very LAST HOUR we were at WDW.We stopped on the way home at the MKPL and in the World of Disney were 3 adorable look-alike little girls! The boys saw them and were yelling at Joe and I..."TRIPLETS!TRIPLETS!!"...we explained to their parents what we were doing and they thought it was cool...TG!!!

The possiblities for this game are endless and I'd like to hear some of y'all ideas for what to hunt for!

My kids like scavenger hunts. I've never used them at Disney but I like them for waiting around at airports - a person with a walkman, an orange suitcase, person with blonde hair reading a book, etc.

That is a cute idea! You obviously weren't at WDW the same time I was last summer or you would have found your Labonte t-shirt. :D

Dang it Bobcat,where were you when we needed you?!?! LOL!

Great idea, my kids would LOVE this!!

I have to remember this for our next trip. :)

Baloo I happen to be wearing it right now! :D

That scavenger hunt does seem like a great idea to fill some of the waiting times especially if you have kids saiting while others are on the attractions. Thanks!!!

Can someone explain the Weight Watcher connection Please?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter