Plan, plan and plan some more-AKA Mom's driving her son nuts- A September 2017 PTR

Okay, so I think I've decided on my final ADR's. Of course since we are on the Deluxe Dining plan, there's room for more reservations. Here's what I have so far.

Late Dinner at T-Rex It's for 8 at night. Not as early as I wanted, but it will do.

The next morning we have breakfast planned for Epcot. It's for their Eat To The Beat Concert series. It's at Garden Grill.
Then for a late lunch we have Via Napoli.

Boma is in our plans for breakfast the next day.
Jungle Navigation is in our lunch plans. This is also our Halloween Party day. So for dinner we will probably do QS.

Then we have Tusker House planned for breakfast the next day. This is one of our favorite places to eat.
Lunch will probably be another QS meal. I'm thinking either pizzafari or Flame Tree.
Tiffins for an early dinner. This is a Rivers of Light dinner package. I'm pretty excited about this one. We've never eaten at Tiffins before. So this will be totally new for us.

The only meal I have planned for the next day is for Le Cellier. I'm either going to do QS for lunch or if we like Boma, then we will eat there again.

The next day is my birthday. For Breakfast we have Crystal Palace planned. I love Eeyore. We've done this many, many time before and we love it.
For lunch we are doing QS probably
For Dinner we have a Ge Our Guest reservation.

Ohana's Best Friend Breakfast is for breakfast the next morning. Chris and Jordan both like Stitch so this meal is for them. I honestly love the POG juice there. It's so yummy.
Lunch is at Mama Melrose's.
Dinner is at Sanaa.

Breakfast the next morning is at Akershus. I'm less confident about this one. I'm not 100% sure on the food here.I'm hoping that they have enough for my picky eater of a son to find to eat.
Lunch is at The Garden Grill
Dinner will either be a walkup or QS.

Breakfast is at Tusker House
Late Lunch at Yak & Yeti

The only plans I have for the following day is Hoop Dee Doo Revue. That's at 8 at night. We will probably either do QS or maybe Boma again.

Breakfast for our last day there will be at the Whispering Canyon Cafe.

Then we will head over to Disney Springs to do some final shopping.
What day are you doing Boma breakfast? I just realized when I rescheduled ours for Sunday (17th) at 10am that may be the same day as yours (but don't know if the same time).

What day are you doing Boma breakfast? I just realized when I rescheduled ours for Sunday (17th) at 10am that may be the same day as yours (but don't know if the same time).

Ours is at 7:35/ We are early risers at Disney and apparently I decided to kill us that day. LOL!! Because we are going to do Magic Kingdom all day and then the Halloween party that night. I'm still not quite sure what I was thinking. LOL!! We are going to be exhausted, but it will be worth it. LOL!!

Ours is at 7:35/ We are early risers at Disney and apparently I decided to kill us that day. LOL!! Because we are going to do Magic Kingdom all day and then the Halloween party that night. I'm still not quite sure what I was thinking. LOL!! We are going to be exhausted, but it will be worth it. LOL!!
Haha! Yeah I figured as much!

Yeah, so the Magicbands are here. Boy was it a dilemma. First off, they were originally scheduled to be here on Thursday. Well, the delivery date text message said that it would be here Tuesday. Then I got another message saying that the deliver date had been changed to Monday. Okay....

So, Monday comes and my mail always comes by 12:30. We live in a small town and so it's like clockwork. Jordan came over and he and Chris were playing video games in the game room. Well, I went and bought eclipse glasses. So we were going out pretty much every 10 minutes. I wasn't overly impressed though. LOL!! I thought it would get darker. Guess not. LOL!!

So, 12:30 comes and goes and still no mail. Of course their website is down. So, I can't check on anything. LOL!! Waiting is not my strong suit. So, I'm waiting and waiting and staring at the front door. LOL!!

Jordan left and Chris and I had to go shopping. So, I check the mail again and there is regular mail, but no magicbands. What???

So, we go shopping and then we decided to get something to eat.I decide to check the post office web site to see if it's up. If finally comes up. However, it says that they attempted delivery, but no one was home and there was no secure location and it said that they left a notice. There was no notice and I have a mailbox. I know that the magicband box isn't that big. Seriously???

Even Chris was annoyed by this one.I had literally been home all day. So, now I'm more than a little upset. So, I plan to be at my post office first thing. Chris is not an early morning person. However, he wanted to get up so he could see me let into them. LOL!! I was going to be good unless they gave me an attitude. I got there at 7:45. I'm waiting in the lobby and the girl behind the counter sees me and asks for my last name. She knows me because she's seen me in there mailing packages before. So, she comes out and gives me the package. Before they even opened.

So, I asked her, what happened. Apparently they had a lot of people take off for the eclipse. They had a fill in carrier that couldn't find half the houses on the route. The weird part is that I got some mail, but not the packages. She just rolled her eyes and apologized. I had to laugh and thanked her and walked out.

Chris gave me a look and looked at his watch. I told him that she went ahead and gave me the package before they opened.

So, here's the final outcome of the skins....

magicbands.jpg

I think they turned out okay. They were a little odd getting on there. Took a lot of work actually.

Had to take Buddy to the vet and found out that he has a heart murmur. So, we have to get him an x-rays and see how bad it is and then they will know whether medicine will help. Needless to say I'm a little worried here. Although his vet did say that since he's not coughing or acting differently he's fine for now. It still worries me a little.

Just doing a few final preparations for the trip. Of course I can't convince Chris to do any packing yet. He's like we still have 2 weeks. Argh...You're killing me kid.

Yeah, so the Magicbands are here.

:cheer2:

Boy was it a dilemma. First off, they were originally scheduled to be here on Thursday. Well, the delivery date text message said that it would be here Tuesday.

I had a dilemma with mine last year, it took forever and they kept moving them around nearby but they just seemed to be sitting in the post office.

So, I asked her, what happened. Apparently they had a lot of people take off for the eclipse. They had a fill in carrier that couldn't find half the houses on the route.

So strange!

So, here's the final outcome of the skins....

I like yours a lot!

Had to take Buddy to the vet and found out that he has a heart murmur. So, we have to get him an x-rays and see how bad it is and then they will know whether medicine will help.

Oh no I hope it's not bad and the medicine will help.

Of course I can't convince Chris to do any packing yet. He's like we still have 2 weeks. Argh...You're killing me kid.

Ugh boys :rolleyes2 I've started a stack, but Josh doesn't think it's time to pack yet either.

Okay, so I know that this part is Universal, but I got an email the other night with an offer from Universal. I had booked a garden view room. Well, they sent me an email and it was too good to pass up. For $16 more a night I could upgrade to a pool view. It took me like 2 seconds to hit accept. LOL!! So, now we have a pool view booked at Hard Rock. Still managing to keep it a secret from Chris. I had a couple close calls. 1. I was printing out the new hotel reservation for Hard Rock. Chris was sitting at his computer by the printer. He asked me if I wanted him to get it. Then he went to grab it. I told him no. That I had a lot more to print out so I would get it later. 2. I was looking up the directions from our house to Hard Rock. Chris asked me why I was looking that up.

Told him that I wanted to go eat at Citiwalk. LOL!!

So, the plan for the next week or so is I'm going to take my car for a checkup. Get an oil change and get it washed. Then laundry will be done and I'm going to get Chris to start packing. I'll check with Jordan to make sure that he's packing.

He's going to spend the night on the 10th because my plan is to leave at 3 a.m. on the 11th. I'm debating on two different routes to take. One is through Atlanta and the other is going straight down Alabama and then to Montgomery and then down to Florida. The only issue with that route is that I'll have to go through 2 major cities. Birmingham and Montgomery. I know that I'll hit at least one of them during rush hour. So I still have to decide on that one. Still planning my route of attack.

Gotta get Chris to packing. I think I'll be lucky if he packs the night before we leave.

For $16 more a night I could upgrade to a pool view. It took me like 2 seconds to hit accept. LOL!

Awesome! We got an offer to upgrade to a pool view, but I think it was $30 more a night so I passed on it.

I was looking up the directions from our house to Hard Rock. Chris asked me why I was looking that up.

Told him that I wanted to go eat at Citiwalk. LOL!!

Lol he was probably like if we're going to Citywalk why did she look up directions to the hotel? :rotfl:

Good luck getting Chris to pack!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter