Plan valid after checkout??

ahoff

DIS Veteran
I know you have to get the plan corresponding to the number of nights you stay. I thought it is tied to your room key, so is it valid after you check out? We are arriving late the first day, so it would count as a day for the plan. Can we use what credits we have left for the last day, as we are leaving fairly late after checkout. I imagine we would have a CS left, and we were planning on doing a water park that day until time to leave, and would probably eat there as well.

ahoff said:
I know you have to get the plan corresponding to the number of nights you stay. I thought it is tied to your room key, so is it valid after you check out? We are arriving late the first day, so it would count as a day for the plan. Can we use what credits we have left for the last day, as we are leaving fairly late after checkout. I imagine we would have a CS left, and we were planning on doing a water park that day until time to leave, and would probably eat there as well.

Yes, your credits are good until midnight of the day you check out. So, you can use them 'til you leave. If you happen to have any left over, you can use them for take away (wrapped sandwiches/salads for the CS, and/or drinks for snack credits) - or use them to treat someone else in line.

I personally used up the last of our snack credits on drinks at the Pop Century CS at 11:50pm, since we'd ended up staying an extra night on property :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter