Planet Holllywood doesn't take ADRS?

notaclue

DIS Veteran
I've been trying to make an ADR for 9 people for dinner at Planet Hollywood on June 3. Well after calling WDW-DINE as directed on the WDW dining ressie website, and having them tell me I have to call the restaurant directly then having the restaurant tell me they don't take ressies anymore, only walkups, I'm about to give up. What are our chances of getting in around 7pm on June 3? It's a Thursday night if that makes any difference. Anyone had any luck as a walk up there for dinner? TIA

I just made a dinner ressie (for Oct.) for Planet Hollywood today! I made it just like I did all of my others on the wdw site.

The Disney site says you have to call on the phone for parties of 8 (or larger than 8) - maybe that's what the online problem is. Can't speak to the phone issues though.

Planet Hollywood isn't a Disney restaurant, so once you get outside the parameters of the Disney dining system - to which the restaurant apparently releases some tables for ADR bookings - you're probably at the mercy of the restaurant itself.

I made a reservation for Planet hollywood online for June 20th. They are on the dining plan and Disney sees the reservation. She was able to change it for me over the phone. I would call again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter