Planet Hollywood PS?

binkyj826

<font color="red">One "belong" coming right up<br>
Can you make Planet Hollywood PS or do you just go when you want and wait?

Thank you!
--Tammie :wave:

In the past we have been able to make PS for Planet Hollywood. However when we tried recently for our July trip we called at 7:30am 90 days out and were only able to get 10:15pm or later. A couple others here have reported the same thing for different days, so I dont know if they arent taking PSs for dinner times anymore or what.
If you do book a PS, please update us as to how it went. Id like to see if other people are able to book it. :D Good luck!

We got a table with no problem about 5:00pm on Tuesday last week. It was on the second floor, the first floor was pretty full.

Called May7 for Aug.5 and got 5pm.:hyper: Called a couple times cause they said the only times they had were 10:15 pm. Hang up nicely and try,try again.:wave: Good luck!!!

I have tried numerous times for several dates to get a seating and am constantly told that the only times available are 10:15 or later. I was told by one CM there was a "special event" going on during the week we are there. They can't have that many special events.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter