Plannig ahead for Character Breakfasts?

88raymond

Earning My Ears
Our first trip to disney is coming up in a few weeks with two DS's. Do you need to make ressie's for Character Breakfasts? If so, when and, more importantly, how? Thanks in advance!

Yes, make reservations!! I think you can make reservations 90 days in advance. Cinderella's castle is usually booked, and I have heard Crystal Palace (breakfast buffet with Pooh/Piglet/Eeyore/Tigger) is becoming difficult to get in to also. You should be able to make reservations through the Disney reservation line or your travel agent (whomever you made your travel arrangements with). If you can't find the number, I am sure I have it around here somewhere. Good luck.

The number is 407-WDW-DINE
They have this cute little system where most every # is 407-WDW then whatever you are looking for 407-WDW-PLAY for sports, etc... I think there is a list on the disneyworld.com website. Good luck, and definitely make PS's in advance.

Character meals can be (and should be) booked anywhere from 120 - 60 before your scheduled meal. If you haven't already go to http://www.wdwig.com and check out the menus on there. Figure out where you want to eat and when then call 407-wdw-dine and make your PS arrangements. Unfortunetly some of the more popular places (like Cinderellas Castle Breakfast) may be filled up already.

And FYI Crystal Palace is closed for refurb. until Dec 15. Tony's is taking the place with the pooh and friend character meals.

Luckily, we managed to get PS's at Tony's Town Square for Pooh and Friends and at Ohana with no trouble at all. You were right about Cinderella's Royal Table....... PS's should be made 3 - 6 months in advance! (Now I know for next time) Thanks again for the helpful tips!

Originally posted by 88raymond
You were right about Cinderella's Royal Table....... PS's should be made 3 - 6 months in advance! (Now I know for next time)
They only allow PS for Cindy's 60 days (two months) in advance :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter