Planning 2nd trip before going on 1st? Yes please!

NotZacHoward

Mouseketeer
Hello again! So I am about to go to Disney next week (so exciting). Pre-trip report in signature! Anyway, my grandmother has given me DVC points to use between this June and next, so nice! I figured I would use these for over the holiday's or next spring break. Well my mother text me and asked if I wanted to go (just me and her!) over the opening of Toy Story Land! Naturally I jumped on board and I had to start planning right away!

We are currently reserved at Saratoga Springs from June 26 to July 3rd. I am going to keep checking to see if something at one of the other resorts open up. Saratoga is our home and we have been there many times so her and I are looking for something new. This is the first time her and I will be going without the rest of our family and I am super excited!

I haven't started ADR's or vlogging about it yet but I plan to do that soon! Can't wait to take you all along on my trip planning festivities!

Sounds like fun!
And yes... normal for we Disney peeps who plan a next trip while prepping or on the first one. We get it, lol

So now that the stress of the school year is over and I have had some time to actually do things I like, I can finally start announcing plans for this trip!

Like I said we are going from June 26 to July 3 (over toy story opening!!) and I am so so excited! Only one month from today and I will be home. We were reserved under Saratoga Springs and obviously any hotel at Disney is great but we do have our preferences and Saratoga is not one of our top ones. So I constantly would look on the DVC member website to see if any other deluxe studios opened up for us to switch to. One rainy morning I was stuck in stand still traffic so I decided to go ahead and check to see if anything was open. I looked up the dates and BAM a miracle happened.

SO we are now going to be staying at..... BAY LAKE TOWER!! I am so excited for several reasons. I have never actually stayed on the monorail route, we get to walk to Magic Kingdom and we get to act extra and boujee! I was so pumped when I saw that.

I will be posting about our plans and some dining reservations we have made. We are not on the dining plan this trip but we still do have some fun ressies picked out.

PS: If you wanna be entered to win some fun Disney prizes, watch the announcement vlog below and enter to win!

Can't wait to share more with you all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter