Planning a Private Party for our DS11, in Summer of 2010

donaldndaisy

Mouseketeer
I remember reading a few posts, on here, where someone had planned private parties at Disney (I believe it was in the Great Movie Ride and the Grand Floridian). I've been doing a search for these posts and haven't found anything, yet. So far, I'm leaning towards have a private area, set-up outdoors at the Grand Floridian or Boardwalk. I'm thinking...formal attire...evening hors d'oeuvres and appetizers...simple, but elegant frozen treats...non-alcoholic cocktail drinks...light, instrumental disney music...but, I need all this decorated, in a setting a young, boy would appreciate (no ribbons, bows, glitter, princess themes or pixie dust). I'll be incorporating his new school's mascot, school colors, his interest in flight (his fav aircraft, the F-22 Raptor) and tasteful, touches of Disney (characters and hidden mickey decor). Ds loves the Poly (we all do), GF and BWI. I don't think we can do anything like this at the Poly, but the GF and BWI, seems more likely, because of the outdoor possibilities. Also, we are looking at having 25-30 guests, so like I said a small, private party- just immediate, family and a small group of his friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter