Planning a second trip to DLP - questions about where to stay with wheelchair user

Julesdis

Mouseketeer
We're looking at going to Paris next April, with our kids who will then be 16 and 12. We went to DLP in 2012 and stayed in Hotel New York.

This time, the kids are of an age when they will appreciate some of Paris itself as well, so we are looking to spend a couple of days at DLP and a couple of days going into Paris.

Looking online, I can see that our best option may well be staying in an apartment at Val d'Europe and getting to DLP and into Paris on the RER. What other options are there? Ideally we would prefer to be somewhere self-catering. I presume that staying at any of the DLP hotels will be very expensive if we are not going to the parks on all of the days (as well as not being self-catering)?

Also, one of the kids is a wheelchair user. I think if I am understanding the map correctly that the Val d'Europe, DLP and some central Paris RER stations are wheelchair accessible. Can anyone confirm this (at least about Val d'Europe and DLP).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!