Planning a short trip

lolcow

Mouseketeer
hi all, I am planning a short trip. The plan was 1 day HS, 1 day AK, 2 days Epcot and 2 days MK but we have non Disney things we want to do, so now doing Disney After Hours at MK. Do you reckon we could do one full MK day plus DAH that same evening and get it all done? Thanks. :)

You will definitely not get “everything” done. But you can do a lot with a good plan. I would sit down and look at the list of attractions in every park, and pick out the ones that are most important to you. Then start putting together a plan. People here can help give you advice on a plan.

You’ve also not said when you are going, which will make a big difference

You will definitely not get “everything” done. But you can do a lot with a good plan. I would sit down and look at the list of attractions in every park, and pick out the ones that are most important to you. Then start putting together a plan. People here can help give you advice on a plan.

You’ve also not said when you are going, which will make a big difference

Thank you.
Going in mid February. We don’t do bigger rides like any of the 3 mountains.
I’d just heard you can get so much done during DAH.

Thank you.
Going in mid February. We don’t do bigger rides like any of the 3 mountains.
I’d just heard you can get so much done during DAH.
With DAH you should be able to get most, if not all the attractions done in one evening.

Depends on the makeup of your group, but I would think you could do most attractions at MK if you are doing an entire day plus DAH especially if
you aren't doing the mountains. Keep in mind that it isn't possible to actually do "everything" at MK in a day.
If your group has the energy I would try to rope drop in the morning, take a short break midday, then come back prior to DAH. Or if you are warriors you could go rope drop to DAH :)

You also need to plan your attack. I would suggest researching the actual length of the rides. I would knock out longer rides (like HM) during the day
and do shorter rides during DAH (like PP). Also, be sure to note which attractions are open for DAH so you can do the ones that aren't included during the day.

DAH is fantastic. My DD24 and I did one in January and had a great time. We were only in the World for three days that trip, but we didn't even go to
MK except for DAH. I think we rode nearly 20 rides in the three hours. You will have a great time!

I think you'll be fine. No reason you shouldn't get everything done you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter