Planning Christmas in WDW in 2002........with a 2 yr. old

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsscooter

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if any of the seasoned wdw moms have any hints or suggestions for going to WDW with a 2 yr. old. My hubby and I have both been to WDW several times, but never at christmas and never with a toddler. Last time we went was in May of 2000 when I was 5 months pregnant. I know my daughter is only 4 months now, but by 12/02 she will be 2 and we are dying to take her. (I think this trip is more for us than for her...he he he). Am I crazy for tying to plan this far in advance!?!?!?! :rolleyes:

Huge Disney Fan!
WDW - 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 2000

Hi and welcome to the Dis. :) Thanks for posting. I moved your post over to our Disney for Families board so that you could get more answers. Heres a link to get you there. Click on this link.....Disney for Families

hipgrl1.gif
<FONT COLOR=Red> Co-Chat Mistress</font>
<FONT COLOR=Red>Instructional Chat Co-Host
</FONT>
<font color=Blue> Co-Moderator Trip Reports Board</font> <font color=green>http://www.wdwinfo.com/merchandise/index.shtml</font>

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter