Planning February trip Super Bowl

wilderness301

Day Dreamer
BLT/WL staying 1st wk February, know we can watch Super Bowl in room. Do the resorts or restaurant/Bars have anything going on.

We were at WL for the super bowl this year. I think they had some drink and food specials at Geyser Point and Territory Lounge but not much beyond that so we watched in our room. We did get to see the MVP parade the next day and that was a cool experience but get there early.

BLT/WL staying 1st wk February, know we can watch Super Bowl in room. Do the resorts or restaurant/Bars have anything going on.
ESPN Club will have a special event with advance reservations.
Reunion Station at WL is suppose to open Dec 1 for Sat/Sun Football games so I would think they would have something for Super Bowl. Reservations must be made, cost is $50 pp which includes:
When you book this game-day experience, you can enjoy:
  • Admission to Reunion Station to view 2 football games—a game starting at noon / 1:00 and a game starting in the mid-to-late afternoon
  • A menu of delectable dishes, savory snacks and sweet treats
  • 2 complimentary adult beverages per adult ages 21 and up; children and adults under 21 years of age will be served a DOLE Whip® and a Mickey ice cream bar in lieu of the 2 alcoholic beverages
  • Fun halftime activities

We use to go each year and stay a BWV our home Espn is where we watched the game but outside . They add bleachers and tv's out front for the game. Once we watched the game over at the Beach Club bar (can't remember the name now) and they might have changed the name too.

We have gone several years in a row now during SuperBowl and will be there again in Feb 2020. The bars at Beach Club and Yacht Club are great places as well... with awesome appetizers. The lounge at Ohanas is another great spot.

There was a deal I saw yesterday ,about watching the games at AMC dinner theater on Sunday
I think it was free to get in but you buy a 10 dollar gift card to use towards snacks and since they have food
and tables I ,it might be fun -Sorry i wasn't paying closer attn. ,but yin could probably find more info out there
Have Fun !

We have at WDW several times during Super Bowl and as another poster said ESPN is a place to see the game. It gets very crowded though. Good luck in finding a viewing spot.

I also heard another thing today about DVC Reunion Station doing football parties with snacks and 2 adult beverages for 50.00
you would have to see if the dates are for super bowl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!