Planning for 2019

naomiatx86

Mouseketeer
Hello all,

Anyone else planning for Disney World 2019? I tried to look for a thread and didn't see one yet.

Alot has changed for me... I was last obsessed with going to Disney World in 2015 and it didn't work out. I stopped Disney Dreaming and let life take over. Now my boyfriend and I are considering going to DisneyWorld in 2019 after we pay off some debt, his girls will be older and it will be before his oldest turns into a "Disney Adult" (10 years old).

We are looking at summer 2019 and will invite alot of our friends/family. Hopefully it all works out.

Our next trip is 2020, so we'll start actively planning in 2019. I'll follow along. We were just there in Jan/Feb so if there is anything I can help with just let me know. Have fun planning. It's half the fun!

Our next trip is 2020, so we'll start actively planning in 2019. I'll follow along. We were just there in Jan/Feb so if there is anything I can help with just let me know. Have fun planning. It's half the fun!

Thank you! The thing I'm nervous about is the whole FastPass thing. Did you stay onsite or offsite?

I'm planning summer 2019 as well already!

Woohoo! I'm excited someone else is planning too. How far in planning are you? We've only decided it will be June or July 2019 and we will definitely stay offsite. :)

We want to go 9/19. We hope Galaxy's Edge will be open then. When does booking for this time open?

Last I knew you can book onsite I think a year or some crazy number like 500 days out. lol Sorry, I've been out of the game so long. :(

We stayed onsite. This was the first time we actively planned to use the Fastpasses and we did so mainly to make sure we got to ride the "must do" rides. My family likes to tour at a more leisurely pace, so we don't plan a really tight schedule every day.

We're planning for either April or May 2019. We have tried to get back since 2012 and every year something has happened so we're super hopeful for going in 2019.

Morning all we are also planning September 2019 , we should be going this year but hey ho had to cancel but we will Deffo be going come hell or high water in 2019 I love all the planning we have never done the whole magic bandand fast pass thing, but am sure we will get there xx

Oh gosh I hope so!!! I've been wanting to go in Jan 2019, right before my girls turn 10!!! We always do the Dining Plan and there is a HUGE increase in price when they turn adult in Disney's eyes.

We were going through some boxes the other night and hubby came accross a half filled pressed penny book. He said "why not give this to the girls since we'll be going back"....... wait what did he say?!?!? Maybe he is on board with us going again!!..... so now I can't stop obsessing about it!!! :-)

We are planning another trip in Jan 2019 - taking my daughter, her husband and 2 boys - who will be 10 and 8 by that time. Already trying to investigate room options - whether adjoining, suite, or even DVC villa. I am already worried about how much it is going to cost! It gets harder and harder to economize at Disney. We are planning a week, with a few trips over to Universal to see HP. Planning is fun, tedious, but very worth it for Disney trips! Happy planning!

Hello all,

Anyone else planning for Disney World 2019? I tried to look for a thread and didn't see one yet.

Alot has changed for me... I was last obsessed with going to Disney World in 2015 and it didn't work out. I stopped Disney Dreaming and let life take over. Now my boyfriend and I are considering going to DisneyWorld in 2019 after we pay off some debt, his girls will be older and it will be before his oldest turns into a "Disney Adult" (10 years old).

We are looking at summer 2019 and will invite alot of our friends/family. Hopefully it all works out.

I am so glad you started this thread. I am planning for June 2019. Our last trip was in Feb. 2014 so it is definitely time to go back. Especially since I have been basically planning this next trip ever since I left in 2014. I am constantly dreaming of my next trip and even make tentative plans and price trips out - I guess you would call it my hobby. I should have been a travel agent, since I seem to like to plan trips out so much, even though I never get to go on them myself.

Joining in! We are going fall 2019 for my youngest daughters 10th birthday! Our last trip was just this past June. I cant wait until we can actually book it!

Hello all,

We are going in September next year but started planning back in May of this year - when I logged on to MDM it told me that I had 410 days to go! I was able to book my flights and hotel (Port Orleans French Quarter) back then via Virgin here in the UK. I use the software planner called DIBB - great for planning each day even more than a year ahead! However all reservations and Fast Passes are still governed by the 180 and 60 day Disney rules. The beauty of planning ahead is that you can keep track of the changes at Disney and then modify your plan to suit as you go along.

I haven't even gone on my 2017 trip (leaving in 9 days YAHOOO!) and I'm already thinking about a 2019 trip. We'll take 2018 off because DS11 has a week long soccer tournament in Denver which will use up most of our vacation budget for next year. So 2019, here we come. We are usually Feb or Nov travelers, but thinking of going first week of April in 2019 (not Easter week). DS is in middle school now, so harder to pull him out for vacations.

I’m hoping DH and I can go kid free in November 2019 for the end of F&W! We’re going December 2018 with our two kids (currently 1 and 3). Fall 2019 they’ll be 5 and 3, so my parents and inlaws will be able to help out as a team effort so DH and I can finally go away kid-free for more than 1 night.

We are planning a trip for after Toy Story Land opens but before Galaxy's Edge. Right now Jan 2019 looks most likely. Were there twice this year (in April for a week and 1 day in Aug) so things are still fresh. For some reason I had my years off and thought Jan 2020 would be our next trip so I was pleasantly surprised when I realized my mistake.

Hello all! Awesome to see so many people planning for 2019. Has anybody made any more final decisions?

My boyfriend's daughter asked today how much it is to go to Disney World and I told her it's like $3000. She said we could have her money (her birthday was this month) for the trip. LOL I really wish we could go this year but it's a priority to get out of debt.

As far as my trip planning, I haven't done any. With the holidays coming I think it will be January/ February before I start telling family and friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!