Planning for 2019

Girls Trip! My daughter and I are going May 2019 :Pinkbounc We were just there in early June and I booked a trip a couple weeks after we got home. I’m already planning a 2021 Trip :D Not obsessed nope not at all :-)

Graduation gift for our DS and our friend's kids too. Planning on going in July 2019. Looking at one week on site at the Beach Club, and a second week off site at our time share at the Sheraton Vistana Villages.

"Planning" to go October 6-12, 2019 and stay in a studio near the hospitality house at Old Key West. Will be our first visit at our "home" resort so that will be nice. This is my plan for the moment, will most likely buy just a 2-day base ticket and a water park annual pass.

6th- arrive/TL
7th- BB
8th- rest/relax
9th- Magic Kingdom
10th- TL
11th- Animal Kingdom
12th- leave

Or I could get a 2-day ticket with hopper and water parks and do this schedule.

6th- arrive
7th- BB
8th- rest/relax
9th- Magic Kingdom/Hollywood Studios
10th- TL
11th- Animal Kingdom/Epcot
12th- leave

Last edited:

"Planning" to go October 6-12, 2019 and stay in a studio near the hospitality house at Old Key West. Will be our first visit at our "home" resort so that will be nice. This is my plan for the moment, will most likely buy just a 2-day base ticket and a water park annual pass.

6th- arrive/TL
7th- BB
8th- rest/relax
9th- Magic Kingdom
10th- TL
11th- Animal Kingdom
12th- leave

Or I could get a 2-day ticket with hopper and water parks and do this schedule.

6th- arrive
7th- BB
8th- rest/relax
9th- Magic Kingdom/Hollywood Studios
10th- TL
11th- Animal Kingdom/Epcot
12th- leave

Or I could completely change my mind like 687 times before then.:crazy::teeth::teeth::teeth:

Heck yeah....started planning a month ago for September 2019 trip....subscription to touring plans starts in a month...staying at pop century

Heck yeah....started planning a month ago for September 2019 trip....subscription to touring plans starts in a month...staying at pop century

We'll be there Sept. 2019 as well. I also downloaded the touring plans app. We're looking to get there before any of the SWGE crowds. I'd like to see it, but not right away. Last I heard, eta for that area was late Sept-end of November.

We'll be there Sept. 2019 as well. I also downloaded the touring plans app. We're looking to get there before any of the SWGE crowds. I'd like to see it, but not right away. Last I heard, eta for that area was late Sept-end of November.
Praying it’s closer to November. We are trying to beat the crowds too but don’t want to go too early in September because of the heat. We booked for sept 30-oct 7.

Praying it’s closer to November. We are trying to beat the crowds too but don’t want to go too early in September because of the heat. We booked for sept 30-oct 7.

We were originally planning almost the same dates but it's my first trip in 9 years and I'm lucky enough that it'll open on time.

Hi fellow 2019 Planners I have a question. This is my first trip as a Visa card holder. I booked my trip using my Visa card a few months ago because I needed to start paying for it discount or not. I was wondering how to or if it was possible to add any visa discount that might come out to my reservation. Is it a cancel and rebook type thing. Or just call Disney and ask and they’ll take care of it. Just trying to be prepared if it happens. :)

Hi I started planning my September 8-13 2019 trip about a month ago (it was 383 days to go, i'm currently at 347). It's our last adult trip without my daughter. Haven't been since 2015 (mainly for the Osborne Lights and the week before I found out I was pregnant). We will be staying at the Contemporary for the first time! We also plan to do CA Grill, Hoop dee doo and a couple other firsts! I can't wait to be back home!!

Today I am doing something I’ve never done for any of our 11? trips to WDW or DLR. we are going to book our hotel over a year out! We are planning to stay at Pop 12/26/19- 1/1/20. We stayed at AoA the same week last year but it’s already booked for 2019! We like to try different hotels anyway. Hoping the Skyliner will be ready!

Can not wait...going Feb 26-Mar 5 2019...2nd time going.....what are the odds any new star wars stuff would be open (I know it does not open until later in the year but idk if they do soft openings on things)?

Can not wait...going Feb 26-Mar 5 2019...2nd time going.....what are the odds any new star wars stuff would be open (I know it does not open until later in the year but idk if they do soft openings on things)?
Zero. Star Wars Land is not scheduled to open until "late fall" 2019.

Just booked our September 2019 girls' trip to the Beach Club Villas! Looking forward to going to my happy place again. Time to start the planning and catch up on all the changes since it's been a few years since our last visit.

We are going 6/27 to 7/3. We have a party of 11. The best part is my great nieces and great nephews have no idea they are going. The girls have been asking their parents for a long time about the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique. Our 6 month window opens in 28 days. The boutique and breakfast at the castle are our two priorities.

We're going Nov 2-5 next year, too. It will be our first trip without the kids. I can't wait! We've planned our other trips about 4 months ahead of time, so it's strange to have a trip booked and not be doing any planning for it yet. (Who am I kidding? Of course I'm already planning, but I'm working off the Nov 2018 park hours, etc. and know things will change.) I'm hoping SWGE won't be open yet and people will be postponing their trips until it is, but we'll see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!