Planning for 2021

Je-Ree Olenik

Wish Upon A Star
Not sure if this is the right forum. Anyone know when dates for 2021 will be on the WDW website?

We try to go every two years and even tho we haven't left yet for this vacation I kind of want to get a jump on the next one and maybe stay at a moderate resort.

Thanks!

I was about to say--we're waiting on 2020 this month (good to know it's the 18th--I already booked by phone but I want to check online rates and see if I'm paying more than I need to). I'd assume 2021 room reservations will go online in June 2020.

You can always book if you're within 499 days of when you want your reservation, but if you're within that window and the dates and prices haven't posted online yet, you'll have to call WDW to make the reservation by phone. I can't remember what exactly the rule is on what rate they charge you for that, though; I keep hearing different things about it (one being that they book you at the previous year's highest rate). I booked a room by phone because I wanted to be absolutely 100% sure I got the resort I wanted and because I feel better about upcoming trips when I have reservations started, but like I said I'm going to end up re-checking rates in case the online rate turns out to be lower and I can save money by re-booking it.

I was about to say--we're waiting on 2020 this month (good to know it's the 18th--I already booked by phone but I want to check online rates and see if I'm paying more than I need to). I'd assume 2021 room reservations will go online in June 2020.

You can always book if you're within 499 days of when you want your reservation, but if you're within that window and the dates and prices haven't posted online yet, you'll have to call WDW to make the reservation by phone. I can't remember what exactly the rule is on what rate they charge you for that, though; I keep hearing different things about it (one being that they book you at the previous year's highest rate). I booked a room by phone because I wanted to be absolutely 100% sure I got the resort I wanted and because I feel better about upcoming trips when I have reservations started, but like I said I'm going to end up re-checking rates in case the online rate turns out to be lower and I can save money by re-booking it.

thanks for the info!! i'm not sure the rules either, i can def wait to book for when its posted. i like to do everything online and only call when absolutely necessary lol

Not sure if this is the right forum. Anyone know when dates for 2021 will be on the WDW website?

We try to go every two years and even tho we haven't left yet for this vacation I kind of want to get a jump on the next one and maybe stay at a moderate resort.

Thanks!

I can help you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts