Planning for everyone questions

Adora

DIS Veteran
Hi,

Please forgive the questions but the last time I went there was no magic bands, online FPs and MDE. Please note that I have my own non-expiry tickets.

So I'm doing the planning for me and my friend. She's in the "tell me what to pay for but you do it" mode. And I'm more than willing to as I love the planning.

I plan to buy the CDN offer tickets for her. Once they are bought am I sent a number to link to the MDE?

Can I link them under my account where the resort (on-site) is to? OR do I have to set her up her own account?

I know you have to show proof of residence when we get there because of the ticket type. Can we show this somewhere at the resort? Or do we need to show it still at a park?

I think that's it. Appreciate the time thanks!

Does your friend go to Disney regularly. If so she should have her own account. If not just add her name to your account. Having the two names in your account will make booking FP easier.

If you purchase the tickets for her directly from Disney they will show up in your MDE account automatically. Her ticket will need to be related to your onsite stay in order to book FP at 60 days.

I don't think anything has changed recently regarding proof of Canadian residency. Still at the park or Guest Relations at Disney Springs.

Does your friend go to Disney regularly. If so she should have her own account. If not just add her name to your account. Having the two names in your account will make booking FP easier.

I don't think anything has changed recently regarding proof of Canadian residency. Still at the park or Guest Relations at Disney Springs.

She has never been and plans for this to be her only trip. So if possible she won't need her own account.

So we are showing one day, spending the 17th in Disney Springs and then the next day our tickets will start for the parks. Can she confirm the ticket as CDN at Disney Springs even though they aren't starting till the 18th?

Yes. The confirmation of your residency status is separate from park entry. It's just that it must be done before park entry.

In the past I've had a few friends added to my MDE. They can be removed again after the trip is over. At the time it was a bit of a production to get it done. Hopefully that has changed by now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!