Planning my next trip for 2022

johnbpulley55

Earning My Ears
This past Mon. I emailed my travel agent to start planning my next Disney trip for 12/5-12/2022, its going to be epic.

I'm shooting for:

2 days at the Magic Kingdom, 1 of those is for the Christmas Party
1 day at EPCOT for the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Festival Of The Holydays
1 day at Disney's Hollywood Studios for the Star Wars Galaxy Edge &
1 day at Disney's Animal Kingdom for the Pandora Area and Expedition Everest & then
1 day at Disney Springs

on the 5th and the12th before going to the airport just going to relax at the resort and maybe a little swim on those two days, don't know which resort we're getting, but hoping for Pop Centry

Last edited:
Sounds pretty exciting. Things should really be back to mostly normal by then, which will be awesome!

For Epcot, this last year they had a festival of the holidays from late November through end of December. Not sure if festival matters much to you, but wanted to point that out in case you were counting on food and wine.

This last year has definitely been different, but here's the festival list and dates since reopening. Can definitely change each year though.

Regardless, going at Christmas time is a lot of fun. Hope you enjoy the planning!

Last edited:

well even the Festival of the Holidays could be fun. wonder who the celerity will be for the procession?

Apparently my plans to my travel agent is to early she called called Walt Disney World and they dont have the rates out yet till mid-summer, BUT she made a note of it and will get back to me. I CANT WAIT TO 12/5-12/2022

Oh really? That stinks! I saw reservations were open for 2022 and assumed they were for entire year. Waiting is the hardest part! Lol.

Travel Agent said that the rates are ready for 2022 up to July 2022, but have to wait till mid-summer for Dec 2022 rates

We are planning for November 2022. Right now Disney is back to their 500 days out booking window. Good luck in your planning!

We kind of want to rent points but after covid I’m nervous.

We are booked for June of 2022. We had reservations for July of this year, but rescheduled because things like BBB are still not available. I'm excited for next years trip, but also a bit sad that it is still so far away. I miss Disney, and am anxious to talk dining reservations and Park plans...:P It's been far to long since we have been there (September 2019). It's hard to have to just wait, when all you want to do is plan, plan plan!

Last edited:
We are planning a thanksgiving 2022 trip. If the dates for F&W stay approximately the same, We hope our first day we will go to Epcot and go to the Festival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter