Planning our first trip the FW!

HsvScrapGirl

Mouseketeer
I figured it was time to introduce myself and quit stalking this forum. We are looking forward to our first FW camping experience. This is our second camping season in our Winnie Micro Minnie BH. When we were looking for a travel trailer my husband said we were going to make this trek to WDW. There are four to my little family (DD 6, DS 13, DH, and me). We will be coming in from Huntsville AL via a stopover at the Milton/Gulf Pines KOA.

We have been to Disney twice before (2009 and 2013). We stayed offsite both times. We are booked for the first week of September. We booked this last year thinking we were missing the chaos knows as Galaxy’s Edge. Yes, that announcement threw a monkey wrench in our plans, but didn’t stop us. We decided that we will be at the Fort so we will have a great time regardless of how full the parks are. If it gets to be too much, we can always go back to FW to relax.

This forum has been so helpful so far as we plan this trip. I’m sure we will have questions as we get closer to our arrival date.

Greetings from Tuscaloosa, HsvScrapGirl. You'll have a great trip to be sure. Don't be a stranger on this board.

With your kids, make sure you catch the Chip & Dale Campfire Singalong. Roast some marshmallows and make some memories.

Roll Tide!

Bama Ed

PS - oh and :disrocks:

September trips, I would recommend cool towels and rain poncho's. Welcome to the board and have a great trip.

Congrats on your first Fort trip, ScrapGirl. I'll be coming in on the 7th. We may just be missing you if the 1st week is the 1st- 7th.

j

Greetings from Tuscaloosa, HsvScrapGirl. You'll have a great trip to be sure. Don't be a stranger on this board.

With your kids, make sure you catch the Chip & Dale Campfire Singalong. Roast some marshmallows and make some memories.

Roll Tide!

Bama Ed

PS - oh and :disrocks:
I wondered what part of our lovely state you were from.
It would be mutiny if we went camping without s’mores supplies. 😉

September trips, I would recommend cool towels and rain poncho's. Welcome to the board and have a great trip.
We have our ponchos. I bought them a while back. Cooling towels are on my list to get. Last time we went in September, we wished we had cooling towels. Thanks for the advice.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I’m looking forward to this first trip to FW and more in the future. 8-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter