• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Planning our last day...how much time??

LUVCINDERELLY

Earning My Ears
We fly out of LAX to Calgary (AB, Canada) on Saturday, May 28 at 5:00. :sad1: I know it's recommended that we be at the airport 2 hours early. That said, what is the absolute latest time we should leave for the airport?

We are staying at the Fairfield Inn, will they hold our luggage after we check out?

I've booked a character breakfast at Storyteller's Cafe for 8:40 that morning. Will we have time to check out the Disney hotels and maybe do some shopping at DTD before boarding our shuttle to the airport?

Anything exciting to do at LAX while we wait for our flight? :bored:

Questions, questions, questions! They are never ending! I'm soo glad to have these boards. Looking forward to learning much, much more! :goodvibes

Tam

On our last trip we stayed at the Fairfield Inn. They held our luggage both the day we arrived (got there in the AM) and the day we left (late afternoon). We did a character breakfast on our last day and then did some shopping before getting our luggage and leaving for the airport.

We flew out of John Wayne so it wasn't as far to drive - but your best bet is to ask your shuttle driver (if thats the way you are getting back) what time they suggest picking you up for your trip back to the airport.

One thing to keep in mind with the new security is it looks like you will have to go through security to get to DTD from the Fairfield and then re-enter security to go back to your hotel. I am unsure of that - but from what I have read on these boards it looks like it.

Have a great trip.

Thanks for the info. about the luggage, hubby was beginning to think he would end up being the 'luggage lugger' while myself and our 3 girls power shopped one last time! :rotfl:
And also for the other things to keep in mind...we'll have to plan the day when we get there! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter