Planning question - twin 2 year olds, 3 Park days

ziggystardust

DIS Veteran
This will be our first real visit with kids - 2 1/2 year old twins (they visited at 7 months on an extended family trip but we were really just along for the ride:) )

We have 3 day tickets, no park hopper. Staying on site at Saratoga.
What park(s) do we skip? Does it make sense to double up on MK days and skip 2 parks ?

While we don’t have any future trips planned at the moment, we will be back. Can’t ever stay away too long.

Thanks in advance !!

Last edited:
This will be our first real visit with kids - 2 1/2 year old twins (they visited at 7 months on an extended family trip but we were just along for the ride:).

We have 3 day tickets, no park hopper. Staying on site at Saratoga.
What park(s) do we skip? Does it make sense to double up on MK days and skip 2 parks ?

While we don’t have any future trips planned at the moment, we will be back. Can’t ever stay away too long.

Thanks in advance !!

I took my twin girls for the first time when they were 4. We spent a lot of time at MK. They could only go on a few rides so we spent most of our time visiting characters and watching the parades and castle shows. If I had to do it again I would choose at least 2 of your 3 days at MK. My day 3 would probably be HS because of the shows to watch.

I would do two days at MK and, if they like animals, go to AK. The animal trails, safari and the three shows are a lot of fun.
That would be my choice too. My kids at 2 1/2 couldn’t sit for all the shows at HS and there aren’t really any rides there for them. AK they could move around on the animal trails and they really like the Lion King show. Although like HS there are not a lot of rides other than the safari and Triceratops spin, although they would probably like the boneyard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter