Plans for August/September 2010 Trip!

JennMouse32

Still Looking for my Prince Charming
DISCLAIMER: this i am making mainly for me to put down the plans in one spot where i can go back and read them, people are more than welcome to come and chat about whatever..its no bother.. might be very enjoyable.. seeing i dont have many people to chat disney with ... so say what you like.. dont mind the disney trip construction though..

When: August 28th, 2010-September 13th, 2010

Where: Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort, hopefully a room in Jamaica or Maritnque.

How(part 1): leaving 9pm august 28th, Driving down(see reason below), stopping for the rest of the night right before we get on I-75 S for the last long stretch, arriving at CBR on August 30, 2010.

How(part 2): Many savings of money from sale of stock, myshares(see myshares below). and various donations from loving family.

Details of trip: 14nights 15 days staying at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort. Dinning plan included, 10 day park hopper with water parks and more tickets, PLUS plan on going to universal studios(HARRY POTTER!!), and seaworld.

Transportation: disney's buses to and from all Disney parks, and car to and from universal and seaworld. Also, driving down to Disney from Columbus, Indiana.

:thumbsup2Reasons for driving vs. flying:
*comes out to be cheaper
*less hassle
*no limits on what we can bring
*no limit on how much we can bring (other than what the car can hold)
*more relaxed
*no worries about delays, or missing flight you leave when you want.
*no one possibly going through your luggage messing up everything
* can bring an empty piece of luggage just for souviners!! lol

Snacks to pack(for driving):
Austin's toasted cheese peanut butter crackers

food/drinks to pack(will have fridge in room):
Dr. pepper!!! (they have none down there! UGH! almost died last year)
water
coffee(Maryanns)
creamer(Maryanns)
sugar(maryann's)

stuff to pack in suitcases:
suntain lotion ( need between 8-30 spf.)
clothes
bathing suits
hat
shampoo
condiditoner
disney packet stuff
Hidden Mickeys Book
all tickets
camcorder

hmm what else..

Sounds fun... I love the CBR and going during the Month of September!

This will be our first time going in March.

Hope you have a great time. :thumbsup2

Sounds fun... I love the CBR and going during the Month of September!

This will be our first time going in March.

Hope you have a great time. :thumbsup2
thank you. It will be my first time at CBR.. last year i stayed at the pop century...figued i would stay at a moderate one this time and compare..​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter