plans for May

AngieBelle

<font color=#FF0066>Future Belle on Broadway<br><f
Ok, I've gotta stop stressing about what happens in May once I graduate. I'm probably driving you all nuts cause I keep bring it up. hehe.

Anyway, since they've stopped the summer college program, I'm leaning towards just going straight down there. My friend Daisy who I was planning to room with after cp says I can stay at her place for the month before her lease is up and then we'll search for a new apartment together. I can call WDW shortly before I leave TN to set up an interview for a character role. I'm pretty sure I'll get that easily since I did once before. Then once that's set and I at least have a job, I'll start keeping my eyes open for any better opportunities that might come up. Mom and Dad always tell me I'm a good writer and should get into something that can take advantage of that, but I don't know how well that'd work since I'm only a theatre major. Mom told me the other night that as a college grad, I shouldn't settle for the hourly college program type jobs.

Angie, I am sure that with whatever you do, you will succeed!! I think you have a good plan going and I am sure things will fall into place for you... they always seem to somehow no matter what! Best of luck!!

Which character are you wanting to be? :D

Good luck, Angie! :) I think it's a great idea to have a character job while you wait for something else to work out so you will have some income. I also think it will really help to be able to split rent with your friend.

Congratulations on your upcoming graduation, Angie! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter