Platinum Pass holder Q: Ride Again Privileges

friendswithdave

Mouseketeer
I was reading a popular guidebook concerning Seaworld and other AB parks, like Busch Gardens. One of the benefits mentioned to Platinum Passholders is "Ride Again priveleges at all AB parks."

What does this mean? I can immediately ride a ride again with no line if I am an PP passholder? If so, that would make me more likely to get the pass. :cool1: I looked on the Busch Gardens website and I did not see any mention of it.

friendswithdave

imagine witty comment here

You have to wait in line for the ride and then you show them your platium pass after the ride ends, then you get on the next train

Here is what they said. BG Africa said that ride again privileges were available for the Florida parks only if you bought your platinum pass from a Florida park. If you bought the pass from the Williamsburg park, you would not get ride again priveleges from the Florida parks. BG Williamsburg told me essentially the same thing.

Williamsburg does not offer ride again privileges no matter where the platinum pass was bought.

The pass costs as little as $251 from Williamsburg. It costs $389 if you buy it from a Florida park.

I think I am going to buy these passes for our family from the Williamsburg park, and HOPE I can use them for ride again privileges at the FLorida parks. Does anyone have any experience with this? Has anyone used a BG Williamsburg Platinum Pass to get ride again privileges at Seaworld or BG Africa?

friendswithdave

I have the Platinum pass,bought at Sea World and yes I use that privilege all the time.Most of the times that I use it I'll be riding alone or with someone else who also has the Platinum pass.I usually get off the ride,show the ride op my pass and find 1 or 2 empty seats together or separate if I'm not riding alone,that way I don't make anyone mad who's next in line to ride.Many times you can even get the front row!!!

I have a Busch Gardens Williamsburg Platinum pass and have used it several times to rides twice in a row at Busch Gardens Africa and Sea World Orlando. None of the ride attendents have ever said that the pass has to be purchased in Florida. We have also sat in the Platinum pass section at all of the shows at Sea World with no problems. About 90% of time, we have also received preferred parking for free at these parks.

thanks poohsticks, that was exactly what I wanted to hear! I think we will be getting our Platinum Passes soon.

By the way, do you think our kids, ages 5-9, will enjoy BG Europe and BG Africa? They are a little too scared for the big coasters, so we would need other kids things to do there.

friendswithdave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter