Platinum

You also
1. get to book activities and do online check in at 120 days before sailingn and paid in full.
2. Choose a fruit tray, sparkling cider or box of 5 chocolate truffles
3. get that 10% discount in shops on the ship (same as when you were gold)
4. Will get a free Bingo card (yellow) with purchase of one of the Bingo packages

First Cruise as Platinum and I know we get a free Palo. Can it be dinner or brunch?

Thanks

Congrats! :yay: Our upcoming Fantasy sailing will be my first Platinum cruise! DH's first Gold!

2. Choose a fruit tray, sparkling cider or box of 5 chocolate truffles

Hey Sytrace! How do you get to choose? When do they pose that option to you? Thanks! :cutie:

Congrats! :yay: Our upcoming Fantasy sailing will be my first Platinum cruise! DH's first Gold!

Hey Sytrace! How do you get to choose? When do they pose that option to you? Thanks! :cutie:

We usually get a call on the first full day to ask which option we would like and when.
We mostly pick the sparkling wine and ask for them to deliver it to Palo on the evening we dine there (99% of the time pirate night).

Just make sure the Palo server knows that you are using your platinum credit for your brunch or dinner. We were charged for ours and then had to go to GS the morning of debarkation, which is something that I would avoid doing again.

For future reference, when they bring out the bill at the end it will read the 30.00 per person charge, but then when you give them your KTTWC it will be reversed and brought out as 0.00 charges. Just add the gratuity and sign and that is all there is to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter