Playa Mia All Exclusive

connie1042

DIS Veteran
Anyone done this one. Did you go all-inclusive. Was it worth it. We would book and taxi on our own. do not want the all inclusive for the kids, so will just do the day pass.

I have gone to Playa Mia but we have always booked through Disney. We love the all inclusive excursion booked through Disney.

I have gone to Playa Mia but we have always booked through Disney. We love the all inclusive excursion booked through Disney.

We did it through Disney and were very happy. Great water features for the kids, not too crowded. Lots of bartenders on the beach to bring drinks. Buffet was OK.

We have done this twice. Once through Disney and the other through the Shore Excursions Group, which is who Costco recommends. Both times were all inclusive. Had a great time each time, but I felt like i had more time to play when I booked through the excursion group. We easily got there an hour before Disney and left an hour after. That was the best times because the crowds were the lowest. It was never too crowded, just quieter. No concerns about making it back to the ship as you can leave whenever you are ready. I'd say its worth doing the all inclusive if you do not book it through Disney. You will have more time to enjoy all the amenities.

We did it through Disney and were very happy. Great water features for the kids, not too crowded. Lots of bartenders on the beach to bring drinks. Buffet was OK.

I tried looking for this excursion under port adventures but couldn't find it :confused3 I don't suppose you have the port adventure/excursion # that DCL uses? This IS a Cozumel excursion, correct?

It is on the Disney site, but I booked mine through Shore excursioneer. My went right to their web site. She booked 2 with everything and the for kids for the beach and food. Did not pay for open bar for the kids. Alot cheaper, either way.

We have been to Playa Mia a few times. The pools are great and my kids love the inflatables out in the water. The first time we did it was half of a tour with the ruins with it. That time we also had 2 adult vouchers each and lunch included. Those margaritas were strong! The food was not that great though.
The next time we did it just as a beach break day and did not get the lunch buffet or drink vouchers...it was still lots of fun
The most recent visit was the ruins, chocolate tour and Playa Mia (chocolate tour was short and right there outside the beach area) We did not get the lunch buffet...but I looked at it and it was horrible selection and the food looked pretty bad too. Like not maintained well or properly heated.

We only do excursions via DCL because I am a big chicken and don't want to take the chance of being late back to the ship. And we always have our kids with us too.

I tried looking for this excursion under port adventures but couldn't find it :confused3 I don't suppose you have the port adventure/excursion # that DCL uses? This IS a Cozumel excursion, correct?

It was called "Cozumel Beach Break" and the code was CZ15. This was in 2014, though. I don't know if the DCL coding has changed. I am pretty sure they still offer some form of this excursion, though, because we were originally going to do the Western this year and I'm pretty sure I looked for this excursion on the DCL excursion list and found it a few months ago.

It was called "Cozumel Beach Break" and the code was CZ15. This was in 2014, though. I don't know if the DCL coding has changed. I am pretty sure they still offer some form of this excursion, though, because we were originally going to do the Western this year and I'm pretty sure I looked for this excursion on the DCL excursion list and found it a few months ago.

Thanks very much! We are doing Western next year so I will search under this name and code. Thanks again :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter