Playhouse Disney Q's?

MassMom

Mouseketeer
Hello - back on the DIS after a two-year hiatus. DD (now 6.5) and I are planning a "girls only" Consumption Confessions trip in just two weeks! Can't wait....

We are planning to hit Studios in the afternoon and have two questions about Playhouse Disney:
1) do they still have fastpass there (heard they were testing fastpass while Mermaid was in rehab)
2) how early should we be in line for one of the afternoon shows?

Thanks as always DISers!

Originally posted by MassMom

1) do they still have fastpass there (heard they were testing fastpass while Mermaid was in rehab)
No
2) how early should we be in line for one of the afternoon shows?
Anywhere from 20-40 minutes before a scheduled showtime, depending on how crowded the park is. 30 should do you fine.

Fastpass is currently NOT available for Playhouse Disney. I don't know about how far in advance you should be there. My suggestion though, try to grab a spot by one of the aisles. It is an everybody sits on the floor show, so your dd may have trouble seeing over the heads of other guests. We sat on the aisle so my kids could peek their heads out for a clear view.

We usually do play house disney in the am. While my Dh and older DS do animation tour me and my DS younger wait in line for 30 min prior show time. While we wait I will pull out a car or water fan with the water turned off. This seems to pass the time quickley and he then will interact and share with other children around him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!