{Playing air guitar and singing a slightly modified ACDC song} I''m back! I'm back

DumboOrBust

DIS Veteran
<font face="comic sans ms"> in pink. (I'm too white to look that good in black ;) )

Okay. My husband must be a computer savant. ;) He doesn't know much about computers just like me. I haven't been able to access The Dis since yesterday morning. I've tried clearing my cookies, my temporary internet files, my cache, my history, scanning and defragmenting. Nothing was working. I was still logged in as DumboOrBust on his computer, but I could not log in on my computer. I told him that I could login on his computer because I had a "cookie" there. He asked why I couldn't move the "cookie" to my computer. I thought, "You can't do that, can you?" So, this morning I put a floppy disk in his computer and put the "cookie" on it. I put the floppy in my computer and put the "cookie" in my Windows' "cookies." It worked! Whoo Hoo! I'm back.

Alan rules! Alan rules! Alan rules!
luvdup.gif

jump.gif
</font>

:bounce: Yay! You're back!! :bounce:

All this "cookie" talk reminds me of that movie, One Fine Day, when George Clooney is talking to his therapist about 'cookies and fish' :D LOL :D

Hi, Dayna! Nice to see you back again. I was getting worried. :D
And, now that you're back, I'm waiting for the DIS meet report. ;) :D :D I'll be heading out here for a bit and when I get back, I'd sure like to hear all about your day yesterday. ;) :D :D ;) :wave:

Who are they? A "current" musical group of some sort?

::the crowd moans and groans::

:p

Glad it worked, Dayna! I had no idea you could move a "cookie" like that, either! I don't know much about computers, but I have learned so much just by logging on the DIS! Hope they don't start charging me for the crash course I'm getting in computers by coming here! :eek:

Originally posted by perfectmatch300
Glad it worked, Dayna! I had no idea you could move a "cookie" like that, either! I don't know much about computers, but I have learned so much just by logging on the DIS! Hope they don't start charging me for the crash course I'm getting in computers by coming here! :eek:

<font face="comic sans ms"> Shhhhh, Nancy! A LOT of us would be charged if they started doing that. :D </font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter