Plaza Inn chicken question...

hrvoje

Earning My Ears
This may seem like a silly question; I apologize in advance.

I'm doing my first ever trip to Disneyland at the end of April, and it's a solo trip.

One of the things I'd like to experience is the fried chicken meal at Plaza Inn. How do I do this? Can I just walk up at 2pm and order the meal? Should I mobile order? Do I have to make reservations to find a place to sit?

Thank you kindly for any feedback.

Yes, you can just walk up and order the meal for lunch or dinner. No mobile order there, and no reservations necessary. You just get your food, pay, and find a table indoors or outdoors. Plaza Inn only takes reservations for breakfast (character dining) or special packages (like the Magic Happens parade package or Halloween fireworks package).

It’s cafeteria style, so you’ll grab and tray and follow the signs to the chicken station. Seating is plentiful and there is typically a CM controlling the flow of guests into the restaurant so the serving stations don’t get too crowded.

Can you still get double breast instead of 1 breast & 2 “dark meat” ? Honestly I’d prefer just one breast but I doubt they’d charge less for that?

Can you still get double breast instead of 1 breast & 2 “dark meat” ? Honestly I’d prefer just one breast but I doubt they’d charge less for that?
Yes, I ask for all white and they give me 2 breast pieces. I also order it with double mashed, and for my family, it's enough to feed two people. There is an upcharge for all white meat, maybe $2? I can't remember what they charged me last time.

Yes, I ask for all white and they give me 2 breast pieces. I also order it with double mashed, and for my family, it's enough to feed two people. There is an upcharge for all white meat, maybe $2? I can't remember what they charged me last time.
Thank you! I do remember it being $2 for all white meat, which is fine because I am not really a fan of dark meat, so it is worth the upcharge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter