Plaza Inn Dining Package - July 4

I don't remember seeing this last year. I'm wondering where the viewing section will be -- on Main Street where the parade viewing section is?

Inwouls
Hope it would get you in front of the castle. We booked it and then looked at the price tag. With taxes and tips it would be pushing $250 for us..

Fourth of July Fireworks Viewing Area
  • The reserved viewing area is at the restaurant
  • Please ask a Cast Member if you need directions to the reserved viewing area
  • This area is seated, you can be sat at a table with another party
  • Projections visibility during fireworks show are limited

Fourth of July Fireworks Viewing Area
  • The reserved viewing area is at the restaurant
  • Please ask a Cast Member if you need directions to the reserved viewing area
  • This area is seated, you can be sat at a table with another party
  • Projections visibility during fireworks show are limited
Where is this screen shot from?

If true— 70 a person for a limited view is NOT worth it.

Where is this screen shot from?

That info above is from the D/L website > under Plaza Inn Dining Packages > in the 'Know Before You Go' section. It's the very last bit of info on the page.
I agree, I don't think the view from there is perhaps worth it. When I first came across this when I was looking around the website yesterday I assumed the viewing would be somewhere out in the hub and I thought 'that doesn't sound like a bad deal at all' but it appears not.

The price point is why we decided to stick with our BB F! package. For a similar price, at least we'll get F! + fireworks on the ROA. We've already seen the 4th of July fireworks from the castle, so viewing from the F! area is fine.

I am wondering if maybe they added the viewing location details later. I read, re-read, and re-read again just to confirm that it was not there. Or I am blind. That is possible.

I am not sure that I will keep my reservation, but the thought of not having to stake out my spot for hours might still be worth it. Hmmmm...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter