Plaza Inn--November Dining is UP :)

flyingdumbo127

DIS Veteran
I am sorry for creating yet another dining reservation down thread. I was wanting to make a breakfast reservation in mid November at the Plaza Inn. Today is the 60 day mark. November is still not being shown on the dining calendar. The CM I spoke to, apologized and said management is 3 weeks behind on scheduling. All (or lot of) dining in the parks where you need a reservation only right now go through October.

I hope this helps someone else wondering what is going on! I will keep checking and promise to update this thread once November is available. Any of you who are also following along waiting for the calendar, please post as well.

Thank you and Have a wonderful rest of Saturday.

Last edited:
I am going the first weekend of November and was wondering about this. Thanks for posting.

This has me worried. We will be there from Christmas until New Years and I have some dining reservations (Plaza Inn being one of them) that I want to get. I am set to start making my reservations on October 25th. I will be checking this thread for any updates :goodvibes.

I called yesterday to ask about dinner at Carnation Cafe for November 14th and WOC dessert party for the 15th. Cast Member told me not all dining times have opened up yet and to keep checking. Its frustrating to get to the 60 day mark and what you want to book not be there to book.

I was able to book the WOC dessert party and character dining at the hotels for early November, just not the Plaza Inn.

I'm glad this thread is helpful :) I am sorry others of you are having trouble also. I'm glad to hear, Shanti, you could make a couple reservations.

Hopefully the calendar gets put up soon!

So frustrating. We would like a late breakfast for November 1st. I check every morning when I get up in hopes they have posted hours.

I just spoke to a sweet dining CM named Heather, she may in fact be who I spoke with the other day. I am not sure on that. I am posting this so none of you will be disappointed by the same experience I had.

When I looked at this page: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/disneyland/plaza-inn/ The first calendar,inside the blue "check availability" box still has all of November grayed out. What got me on the phone--before looking at the second calendar--, is that the second calendar, the one under "Plaza Inn" closest to and above the map, DOES show through mid-November. However, clicking on the dates (shows "no times available").

Heather apologized again and said management has made this their first priority and to keep checking every day. As a P.S. She said most likely nothing would change today since usually calendars are updated once a day overnight.

Wishing all a Blessed Thursday :)

ETA: Who would I call or e-mail to pass along compliments on Heather? It must be frustrating for her and others to keep having no answer to a repeatedly asked question by many. She never once let that on :) I am local so not out of area to email/call.

Last edited:
its great you got a friendly CM to sympathize with you, but at 60 days out, you should be able to make dining reservations. The bean counters are playing it so close to the bone, which really sucks. It's just pathetic.

There is just not the demand for the TS reservations at DLR. Most places have many available reservations a week or two out. When they do open up reservations, they likely will NOT sell out. Several TS have reservations available day of, unless there is a special event or holiday, something like that.

We got ours too, woke up and checked this morning and finally they were there!! We got a 8:40 am breakfast and the park opens at 9 that day.. does anyone know if they have a special entrance for early meals?

We got ours too, woke up and checked this morning and finally they were there!! We got a 8:40 am breakfast and the park opens at 9 that day.. does anyone know if they have a special entrance for early meals?

Yes, they have an advance dining reservations line/entrance. Or at least they did as recently as last October. We have 7:30 reservations for 8:00 park open. Last I remember, the ADR line is towards Downtown Disney side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter