Pleasantly surprised by savory snacks - any others?

AllyGirl_79

Mouseketeer
Magic Kingdom was never my favorite food park - and still isn’t from a TS perspective - but we were really impressed by the QS and snacks we had on our last trip:

- Candied bacon at Westward Ho cart was incredible
- Enjoyed the cheeseburger egg rolls that everyone talks about
- Loved the waffle breakfast sandwich at Sleepy Hollow (always skipped this place because I didn’t want the chicken and waffles, but this was eggs, ham and tomatoes)
- Liked the loaded tater tots at Friar’s Nook

I like a good dole whip or ice cream bar, but I prefer savory to sweet. Made me wonder if anyone else has recently had a savory snack that pleasantly surprised them in any of the parks or Disney Springs?

Not from a snack cart, but DD and I really enjoyed the poutine small plate at Nomad Lounge in AK. Every small plate I’ve had there is yummy!

I don't see candied bacon on the Westward Ho menu, is it new? Sounds great!

I loved the bbq chicken Mac and cheese at Friar’s Nook but found out it’s no longer there I have heard great things about the bbq Mac and cheese at Flame Tree at AK though. I’ll be trying it next time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter