Please Don't Lose My Travel Journal, I wont know wher to go! Nov. Trip Planned

Brook1099

DIS Veteran
Traveling Companions: For Our 2 week Florida trip.
John= 40 yr. old hardworking, Owner of Johns Landscape.Fabulous dad and hubby. Leaves it up to me to plan the whole trip, just wants to pack car and go.Gotta Love em!

Myself= 41 yrl old stay@ home mom of 2 beautiful kids. office worker for our business.: Soccer mom. Disney Planner Fanatic. Have been on WW for 1 year and lost 60lbs.:woohoo: So very excited about this years trip being heathier and happier.

Brooke= 10yr old girl who loves soccer, drawing, plans to be an artist, work @ Seaworld or run her dad business, or do it all she says. .Complains when we have to drive the trip from NJ. yet cries when we leave.

Johnny= 8 yr. old, happy fun loving boy, who is a little OCD w/ Pokemon, he plans to be a Pokemon Master. Honor roll student, loves school and not thrilled about a lot of rides @ Disney (Pirates, Haunted Mansion and Great Movie Ride) but LOVES Seaworld, Aquatica and Discovery Cove.

O.K Here We Go!

Thurs. Oct 28th get up very early 2am and start the drive south. Plan on stopping somewhere in GA for dinner and SLEEP! We have driven straight thru many times and this year I said NO WAY, I want to enjoy my first day, not in BED.

Fri.Oct 29th.up early to get to Nick Hotel, check in and hit the pool and some Pina Coladas. Oh how my DH loves their drinks, he even ordered the same mix for home and the Margaritivlle machine.Order in some pizza and hangout.

Sat.Oct 30th. Character breakfast @ Nick and just hangout by pool again all day.

Sun. Oct 31st- Happy Halloween ,eat, pack up and go to Typhoon Lagoon all day! ( in 7 trips to Disney, we have never been able to see it here because of refurbishment) So Excited to finally get to go!
Check into Westgate Resorts and Spa for 7 nights.

Mon. Nov 1st. Unpack, Walmart for supplies, Trex for lunch and MNSSHP form 7-12am.

Tue Nov 2nd- Kona for breakfast ( dying to try macadaman pancakes) either Seaworld or Aquatica. for the day. Dinner @ Fultons.

Wed. Nov 3rd Discovery Cove all day! Oh how we LOVE this place.

Thurs. Nov 4th- Fishing Excusion @Yacht Club 10 am and Ragland Road for lunch (Gers Bread Pudding) is the only thing I want on the menu.) Maybe go to Gatorland later in day. or just REST.

Fri Nov. 5th- Aquatica or Seaworld ( depending on previous days.) and Dinner a@ Ohanas ( bread pudding again, Seeing why I needed to lose weight)Watch Fireworks from the Poly Beach. Another favorite of ours and the kids. Although we never stay here.

Sat. Nov th Pack up for Disney and go to Luau @ Seaworld @ night.

Sun. Check into Beach Club Villas for 3nights. head off to DHS , lunch @ Sci fi and back @ night for Fantasmic and Dinner @ Yachtsmen.

Mon Nov 8th Epcot, lunch @ Lecellier, hangout by Stormalong Bay and Dinnner @ Fly Fishing Cafe and watch Illuminations.

Tue Nov 9th EMH @ Epcot, lunch in Italy, more pool time and pack for Wilderness Lodge Dinner @ Yachtsmen

Wed. Nov 10th Check in to WLV for 4 nights. Head off to Magic Kingdom(FINALLY) lunch @ LTT, Spectro @ night head off to Narcosses for dinner and Fireworks. Epcot open til 12 am (not me, maybe DH and DD)

Thur Nov 11th Breakfast @ GF Cafe and hangout @ pool, rest up for Christmas Party.( VERY EXCITED, meeting friends of ours from NJ for the night, kids are going to be so excited to be w/ friends.) hopefully we can do some more stuff together, just havn'et planned it yet!:woohoo:

Fri- Nov12th Animal kingdom all day. Lunch @ Yak and Yeti. dinner @Artist Point. get laundry caught up to start packing up.

Sat.Nov 13th Crystal Palace breakfast before park open( very excited to see the park empty for pictures) get any leftover snacks from Main St Bakery.
Hoop de du @ 5pm and Magic Kingdom emh til 1am not sure about that late have to get up @ 3am for the ride HOME::eek:

Sun Nov 14th am- Leave the WORLD:worship: and drive possibly straight home.

So, I hope I haven't bored anyone with our plans, it does feel good to have them layed out, I NOW I think I NEED a REST!

See ya in 6 months w/ some pictures and some dining reviews.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter