Please explain the difference in buying Rain Forest day pass online versus onboard

What is the savings? Is there a discount or on board special.for cardholders?

I think it's 20% if one registers one's Disney Visa as the form of payment for the Cruise.
Plus the usual 2% on Disney purchases.

https://disneyrewards.com/disney-cruise-line/

Btw, "CaddySchmackers," there are more important things than discounts . . . Winning the Caddy tournament would like pretty good on a DCL Guest's record, mmmm, mmmm? How about a Fresca!

Thanks, Everyone. I was at Disneyland, so I've been MIA. Since it is the Panama Canal cruise, I am thinking maybe a couple's length-of-cruise pass. My DH likes the Rain Forest Room, but wouldn't really want to do a spa treatment. And, it's good to be reminded that we can get an additional discount by using our Disney Visa. Thanks again! This is great.

If you purchase a spa treatment, like a massage, does this get you into the Rainforest Room for free on that day?

If you purchase a spa treatment, like a massage, does this get you into the Rainforest Room for free on that day?

No it doesn't.

I have bought day passes for the past several cruises. Every time, I have gotten on board and found that even if I had bought 7 days worth of day passes, I still would come out cheaper than buying the length of stay passes. I don't care about the scrubs though, so if you do, that may be the reason to get the length of stay. My DH goes with me (he doesn't care really, but he goes because I go), and it is very nice.

You can book it on line, under Gifts and Amenities, but I actually called and had some.questions, so I know you can order it on the phone, too.

I see the pass under Gifts and Amenities but I am only being given an option to download an order form and fax it or call. Is there an area on the site that enables you to actually place the order online? Not sure if I'm doing something wrong.

I am intrigued by the Rainforest Room single day passes. We've never tried it and are heading on the WBTA in September. I suggested to my husband that we buy two passes each and explained to him how it works. He is game so I am going to order them. If he goes once and decides he doesn't like it, that's three passes for me. :cool1:

I see the pass under Gifts and Amenities but I am only being given an option to download an order form and fax it or call. Is there an area on the site that enables you to actually place the order online? Not sure if I'm doing something wrong.

I just called. The CM was super helpful and gave me some nfo i had needed clarification on, eg, you can use it any day, and you don't need to pick which day ahead of time. You can go in and out as many times as you like. I think they only sell a limited amount so it doesn't get too crowded.

A couples pass on the Fantasy on our 3rd June sailing was $227.74 including the gratuity.
We just got off the Fantasy on 9/23 and that's what we paid :) We never found it too busy. Also, whenever we went to the Spa more than once a day, they would give us the scrubs each time. Loved it and it was worth every penny.

Does anyone know approximately how much a length of stay couples pass is for a 4 day Cruise on the Dream. We are doing a B2B but don't think we will use the spa much on the 3 day cruise so looking at this only for the second cruise.

When you purchase the Rainforest Day pass through Gift & Amenities (fax or phone), do they charge credit card at that time or on-board account?
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter