Please fix the Header Advertisement on screen. It takes up half of the page. 07/21/2019 5:23 p.m

RaySharpton

Retired and going to Disney.
Please fix the Header Advertisement on screen. It takes up half of the page. 07/21/2019 5:23 p.m

Last edited:
Really, no need to shout.

I'm not seeing anything that takes up half the page.

I apologize PrincessShmoo and rteetz. I should know better than to post when I am in such physical pain. I changed my post letters to the correct format. And the ads at the top of my screen have stopped. It was most likely my own laptop. I was reading and posting trying to distract my mind from the pain. I should know better.

I apologize PrincessShmoo and rteetz. I should know better than to post when I am in such physical pain. I changed my post letters to the correct format. And the ads at the top of my screen have stopped. It was most likely my own laptop. I was reading and posting trying to distract my mind from the pain. I should know better.
That's fine. Sorry you're feeling poorly.

Same here. All day today there's a blue header taking up the entire width of my screen and half the height. The ad itself is a large square on the left side. It's a google ad.

What other info do you need to fix it?

OP, you were right. I am having the same problem. Header/ad is taking up half the top of the screen! Very irritating. How can I fix it?

Ditto, can only see one post at a time. The blue adv header takes up more than 1/2 the page.

There is a big white ad - probably not half the screen but maybe a third. On my iPhone, might look different on a laptop or computer.

I see it too. I'm using Safari 12.1.1 for MacOS. I can close the ad, but then a white box saying the ad was closed still shows up. It always takes up the top and doesn't move with any scroll.

I tried DIS on Firefox on the same machine and it doesn't have a large blue area that doesn't move.

Spoke too soon. I see that box on Firefox too.

I see it too. I'm using Safari 12.1.1 for MacOS. I can close the ad, but then a white box saying the ad was closed still shows up. It always takes up the top and doesn't move with any scroll.

I tried DIS on Firefox on the same machine and it doesn't have a large blue area that doesn't move.

I’m using Safari on my phone, but no idea what version. Yes I can also close the ad but the box remains. The white box (color does change with the ad) easily scrolls off the top so it isn’t in the way. I’ll check my laptop in a bit.

I have it too, on Firefox. It's been taking up over half the page since yesterday. Not sure how to fix it?

Chrome on a MacBook Pro. Looks like it is taking the sidebar ad and putting it on top 😞

Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 9.04.58 PM.png

I'm also having that problem periodically. It's an ad that seems to be sizing incorrectly fairly frequently? Just started happening in the past few days.

This time I saw this code on top of the ad.

{"":{"_type_":"html","_expandable_":true,"_afc_expandable_":false,"_snippet_":false,"_height_":280,"_width_":336,"_empty_":false,"_is_afc_":true,"_is_3pas_":false,"_qqid_":"CNOM5YeTz-MCFTM1rQYd6SwI8Q","_safe_frame_uid_":1485128904,"_

The ad (or just a white box) is still covering up maybe half the window with that and a blue section. Is anyone looking into this?

I got it too. I had to close out three different google ads to get it back to normal. Hopefully it does not reappear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter