Please help! Best way from Sea World to WDW

ratcatshell

<font color=FF99FF>Touched by the Tag Fairy!
Leaving in 10 days to go to Sea World, Discovery Cove and WDW. Staying at FW campgrounds and need to know the best way to travel back and forth. Would like to go backroads to miss the construction on the interstate.

HELP!

Thanks!:p

Sorry, can't help you with directions, but I would be interested in the answer, too. We are leaving in 11 days and doing the same parks! We will be at SeaWorld on 5/20 and Discovery Cove on 5/27, with WDW in between. How about you?

We will be at Sea World on the 20 and Discovery Cove on the 21. Staying at FW cabins May 19-21 then moving to Poly GV concierge May 22-27. Where are you staying?

Hope to see you there.

Hi again,

Looks like we'll be at SeaWorld the same day! Our family of 4 is staying at Port Orleans Riverside from 5/19 to 5/28. We are driving from Missouri....it's our 4th time to drive to WDW. With gas prices, it would probably be cheaper to fly this year.:eek:

I am planning on wearing a lime green ribbon and will be on the lookout for others. Have a wonderful trip!:wave:

From Sea World Get onto Central Florida Parkway heading towards I-4 - take the exit for I-4 West - this will take you to all WDW exits.

Another option to to get onto International Drive (the oposite direction of the I-4 exit on Central Fl Pkwy) and go South, follow the road and you'll get to what would be exit 26 on I-4 - this is the Epcot exit.

When in doubt, take I-4 west(tampa) to WDW from most Orlando locations.

Hope it helps! Have a good trip!

I guess I should read more carefully :)

Now that I have my map, let me be more clear!

From FW in WDW, you can take Epcot Center Drive which is also the exit for 536 (when you get to FW, ask for a WDW property map, this is on there!). 536 is International Drive - and following this road North will take you to Sea World/Discovery Cove. Their entrances are both on Central Florida Parkway, but there will be signs for them too. There are not a lot of hotels along this streatch of I-Drive, so the drive is pleasent and uncrowded.

I was just there last weekend, and there is no construction on this section of I-4 (or did I not notice it? :) But rush hour traffic is always a problem.

Hope this post is better than my last and have a great trip!

Daisy, I just wanted to let you know that Southwest Airlines had some awesome deals for airfare, and it may not be too late! We are flying from Nashville to Tampa for 118 round trip per person. After I booked that fare, they came out with the same fare for Nashville to Orlando, so you may check it out!!

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!