Please help - I need a landscape Castle photo!

BluOrchid2

<font color=deeppink>Princess Aurora's Mommy<br><f
If anyone has a pretty picture of Cinderella Castle that is in landscape view, NOT vertical....I really need a copy of it. The larger, the better, as I am trying to do something in photoshop with it and another picture.

Sorry, but I cannot use a vertical photo of the castle. It has to be in landscape view.

If you have one, or know where I can find a good one on the internet, please post it here, or you can email me . Thank you very much for any help!!!

Lora

Wouldn't a properly cropped vertical picture work? I've taken some of the castle that are really good, but they are vertical. I think most people take vertical pictures of the castle...

DCP_3672.jpg

That's a beautiful picture of the castle, Jeff. I have a pretty nice one, myself, but a guy I was working with trying to get this job done told me it couldn't be accomplished with a vertical photo. Maybe if I show you...since you are the image master... ;)

I have this frame:

frame2.JPG

and these two photos:

389.JPG

8.JPG

And I want to "mesh" the two together so that she is looking at the castle. I don't care for the asphalt/concrete background in the photo of her....just really want her ....and want the castle to come out looking sort of "ethereal"...somehow. I know what I want it to look like, I just don't have the knowledge or talent to do it! :(

It's for a 4x6" photo. Thanks for taking the time to look at this for me!

And those are not the original sizes of the photos....they are MUCH bigger.

I will see what I can figure out with the sized down ones... I may ask for the original of your DD(?) if you like it so I can do a photo quality version. I don't have the 'full quality' original of that castle photo available to me at work...

Oh, and define what YOU think by <i>ethereal</i>....

jfulcer: That is one of the best pics of Cindy's castles I have seen. Great colors!

BluOrchid2: I love the expression on your daughter's face. I hope you can get what you want from the 'mesh'.

What software are you using to create your final pic?

Can you cut her out of the original and overlay it on the castle?

I've got some good castle pics at home. I'll check and post back if I find a landscape one.

Good Luck!

Thanks so much, Jeff........I love your photo.....but could you see if you can use the one I took? you know, just because I took it. LOL If it doesn't work as well as yours, I would really appreciate being able to use yours, but would like to use the one I took just because it's mine, yanno?

And yes, I'd be thrilled to send you the original versions of either or both photos. They are HUGE.

What wonderful pics!! I am so curious to see the outcome... please keep us posted!!

Oh, just saw your note about what I think of "ethereal."...that's tough.

"glowing"
"in the clouds"
"set apart"
"worthy of awe"

very vague, I know.....I almost even want it to look like she's DREAMING of the castle.

Thanks, thanks, thanks!!! I'm so excited......can't wait to see it!

Jeff IS good, Lora!!!!! Love that picture of your daughter, what a wonderful look of wonder and excitement. Good luck on your project. Please let us see the fianl. :)

Dan

PS: Reminds me of another picture of a DIS'er DD and the Castle. dmslush in her signature. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?postid=2980015#post2980015 She has a wonderful series of pictures that this shot is from, one of the neatest I have ever seen on the DIS.

Ok, here's a thought - you could go like this:

test1.jpg

Input? too much? too little? Not really what you are looking for? Sucks alot? (Hey, Jeff in BigD, I said the S word again)
More ethereal? Less ethereal?

This is just something quick.

Oh, wow, Dan........that picture gave me chills, and brought instant tears to my eyes! Thank you for showing it to me. And I will definitely show you guys the end result, if it's okay with Jeff!~

Wow, hey!!! THAT is very cool, Jeff!!! I really like the idea! Do you think the castle image is outstanding enough to be seen in a framed picture? And is the size appropriate for a 4x6" picture? That is very cool!!! Oh, I said that already didn't I!!! LOL I do like it! Thank you for working with it!

That is some picture, isn't it, Lora? I sent Dana a pm and asked her if she has access to the full series (about 4 or 5 pictures) from that wonderful moment. If she does, I will get back to you.

Lora,

I just sent you a PM. I think we should be able to fit it into a 4x6 just fine. Now let's get the finished product done. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter