• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PLEASE HELP! LOCALS & AP

hugabearjo

DIS Veteran
We have limited time at DLR, we are debating going today after we travel to use one of our days or wait until tomorrow. I am worried about the "sat" crowds. I know it will be busy sat. always is but, is it festive busy or crazy, ruin the experience crazy. We went in the summer about 20 years ago and I said I would never return to DL after that. We went off season about 5 years ago and I was hooked. We have come 4 out of 5 years since but always off season. I truly can't remember if we have gone on a sat. but, I think so.

I just hear of the talk of how busy sat are. Please could someone give me ideas of wait times for popular attractions, like splash, pirates, BTRR, etc. The lines in fantasyland are always so I expect that.

Thanks, my family will be up in an hour and expect an answer from me. I knew I could come to the experts here to help me decided.

Thanks again-

I go on Saturdays all the time. Even in the middle of summer, I find them doable, so long as I'm mentally prepared for the crowds. Space will have one of the longer lines--might reach 90 minutes in the mid-afternoon and likely FPs will run out by 3-5pm. Indy hasn't had as bad of lines lately, but you can expect 45 minutes or so. Splash depends on how warm it is--Sat is supposed to be mid-upper 70s, so I'd guess anywhere from 60-90 minutes in the warmest part of the day. BTM could have 20-30 minute lines most likely. POTC will probably run at about 20 minutes most of the day, though I'm not sure what impact HM being down might have on it as I usually don't much go in Sept. Buzz will run from 5-10 minutes in the first hour of the day to probably 45 later.

Thanks Jen. All that sounds doable..... not bad at all, I remember that summer having to wait 3+ hours for rides. I am glad it won't be that busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter