Please help me choose a splurge for my daughters

I'm doing a mother daughter trip in November. DD will be 12. A few special things we are doing are:

HDDR- Her request. She saw a short video on Youtube and loved it. If all four of us were going I would probably do it anyway.

Dessert party - I hate crowds and last time we went they had FP+ for Wishes. It was amazing! So this is mostly for me and I would've done this if all 4 of us were going anyway.

Cali Grill timed with HEA - This will be a surprise for DD. I know she'll love it.

Pick a pearl in Japan - This is something I want to check out. DD knows nothing about it. If she likes it we will do it. Amazon sells carriage necklaces for way cheaper than the Japan Pavilion. I plan on buying two just in case we do it.

I debated on tea at the GF but I really don't want a lot of ADRs so I passed on it.

I'm doing a mother daughter trip in November. DD will be 12. A few special things we are doing are:

HDDR- Her request. She saw a short video on Youtube and loved it. If all four of us were going I would probably do it anyway.

Dessert party - I hate crowds and last time we went they had FP+ for Wishes. It was amazing! So this is mostly for me and I would've done this if all 4 of us were going anyway.

Cali Grill timed with HEA - This will be a surprise for DD. I know she'll love it.

Pick a pearl in Japan - This is something I want to check out. DD knows nothing about it. If she likes it we will do it. Amazon sells carriage necklaces for way cheaper than the Japan Pavilion. I plan on buying two just in case we do it.

I debated on tea at the GF but I really don't want a lot of ADRs so I passed on it.

Pick a pearl and turning it into a necklace is a great idea! That is so much fun, my kids loved it!

How special to have a time to do some fun things with your girls! I think you'll make some wonderful memories just having fun with one another! The dessert party is a great idea. I also really like the idea of a special memento - like a bracelet or necklace.

If you are going to be at the magic kingdom on New Year’s Eve I would suggest the desserts party ( the latter one) it is worth it and the fireworks are amazing.
The MK has the same fireworks on 12/30 at midnight. We attended the later dessert party last year and it was worth every penny.

Our girls favorite thing at WDW is the private fireworks cruise. So worth the money and a great way to appreciate the fireworks. Have a great trip, sounds like a special one.

I think dessert parties are a great idea. For our next trip, we decided instead of the bigger dessert party splurge, we're going to do mini splurges- Caring for Giants at AK, Star Wars VR experience at Disney Springs, Pirates League for my youngest (there's an Uma from Descendants make over!), and more lounge visits where we can get specialty drinks and different appetizers. Kids are girl-10, boy-12, and girl-(almost) 18.

We also did pick a pearl on a previous visit and I definitely recommend that!

I would recommend Wayanama Safari. I took my husband for his birthday a few years ago and we loved it. One of our favorite experiences at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter