please help me find the points charts!!!

princess angel

**If You Can Dream It, You can Do It**
I'm so frustrated! I want to see the 2002 pt charts for the disney resorts, and I can't!!!
I used the link someone posted, but you need some type of software to bring it up! how can I see these charts!!

thanks!

Laura :)

You need to get into the member site and you need to have Adobe Software. There is a link to get the software on the Member Site. (If you ever looked at VM or the Handbook on the site, you've already got the software). If you go to Member News there will be a link right there taking you to the new charts. They are also accessible by going to "Planning Ahead" or something along those lines on the left hand side.

For the viewing the point charts you need Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0. It is freely available for download. There is a link on the members site, or go to Adobe.com and download and install the software. You will be required to register the software prior to download. Don't worry, I have never gotten any junk email from them, so they are good about privacy. Once you install and reboot go to the members site and try again.

--Good Luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter