PLEASE help me - Tickets, etc..

myAAbatteries&aTD

DIS Veteran
We leave in 24 hours and I'm about to hit panic mode (well, I'm probably beyond that...). We don't have tickets yet (I know, poor planning on my part). Where would be the best place to get them once we get out there? We're going to get the City Pass since we'll be doing the other attractions as well and I've got time to find it the day we arrive..... Any suggestions??? We're not Costco members so I guess that's out.... Thanks sooo much!

You may still be able to call AAA if you are members and get a discount there. Other than that - most places you have to purchase ahead of time or be Orange County residents to get any discount....... Are you possibly military? You can get discounts at ITT on the bases if you are..... Can't think of anything else. Sorry!

Where are you staying? Some of the hotels sell tickets at their front desks. You could call your hotel and find out if they have the CityPasses available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter