Please help...new to this board...need advice

alexandrew

<font color=purple>Keep posting, you'll catch up!<
Planning to take DS,8 for birthday and stay 2 days at either Portofino Bay or Royal Pacific June 11, 2004....

1) which of these resorts do you prefer, and why?

2) In your experience, where would I find the absolute best rate for either of these resorts....I am aquainted with the Entertainment Book, but do they generally honor most dates?

Thank you....

I personally prefer the Portofino. I love the rooms because they are very roomy and luxurious. The rooms are over 100 sq feet bigger than at Royal Pacific. I also like the beach pool at Portofino. They have a cool slide that I'm sure your son will love. As for discounts, the Entertainment rates for 2004 are a fraction of what they used to be. You might be better off with a Florida Resident discount. I'm planning a trip to the Hard Rock or Portofino in early Janurary and the best rates then are Florida Resident and Annual Passholder. Check and see what discounts are available for your dates and hopefully you'll get a great rate.

Call 1-800-BeAStar and ask what discounts are available for your dates. You might also want to check Hotel Kingdom. RPR is more convenient for park access--easier to walk. They also have a great ineractive pool area for children.

Thank you....

When would FL Resident rates become available for next June???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter