Please Help we find a cheap phone that can run GPS

Your daughter should not rely on an electronic device to get her somewhere. If the phone you give your daughter hits a dead zone she will not have navigation on the phone so make sure she has a paper map as a backup. I use Google Maps on my Android phone.

Some on you have been wonderfully helpful, thanks! She ended up getting and ATT has a $2 day plan. She’ll keep if for emergencies, there have been blackouts where she hasn’t been able to charge so this is a good backup.

We have a new home that demands she drive hours then through a new big city, far too dangerous to avert your eyes most of the time so verbal help is best. Not sure if some of you read maps or paper while driving but I don’t think it’s a great idea for my situation- thanks though for offering what works for you.

Shelly F, that’s a good point, I think she has a general understanding but it’s a lot when tired from a few hours in traffic

Last edited:
Did I miss the part of the OP when the poster asked "tell me how poorly I raised my daughter" Jeez, answer the question or move on. Perhaps he wants to make sure that if, God forbid, something happens to his girl....they'll be able to locate her quick;ly.

Did I miss the part of the OP when the poster asked "tell me how poorly I raised my daughter" Jeez, answer the question or move on. Perhaps he wants to make sure that if, God forbid, something happens to his girl....they'll be able to locate her quick;ly.
Thanks for the kindness :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter