Please help with BWI Room Requests.

MeMickey

Earning My Ears
Hey Everyone-

We arrive at BWI this Friday. We are a family of 4 (2 adults, 6 yr old, 1 yr old) with a standard room/view reservation.

Your assistance in formulating best room requests is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

MeMickey

I guess you paid for a standard view instead of a water view? I have been told the standard views are still pretty good because some of them face Epcot. Our BWI visit had a water view and we overlooked the whole boardwalk. We could see the fireworks every night from our balcony. It was worth the extra money. I guess you could request an Epcot view with a high floor. That gives you a really pretty view.

I would request a fireworks view! We stayed at BWV when my daughter was 5. We had a standard view, so were on the backside of BW. Each night we would get DD's pjs on and let her watch the fireworks from the balcony. Then we would just scoot her inside to bed at the end. So much easier than fighting the crowds back to a bus/boat after the fireworks! Have a wonderful trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter