Please help with dinner ideas for my Bunco Group.....

Sorry if my ideas are too involved, I do not have a clue what Bunco is and what you do so I am just offering what I think is easy to prepare before hand and pop onto the buffet line last minute.

How about if you make a yummy pot of Chili, and then before they arrive pop it over to the crock pot to keep it warm. Set out side dishes full of scallions, sour cream, cheddar cheese, and tomatoes. Along with baskets of warm crusty rolls, and cornbread. For dessert I would serve warm apple cobbler with ice cream. On the tables for nibbles, candy corn mixed with dry roasted peanuts. Drinks could be chilled cider or ice tea.

Do you have to make the buffet pretty? If so how about some fall leaves that you washed and dried (not to crispy or they will break) sprinkled between the dishes, with a few fall candles burning and little gourds and/or pumpkins. What I love to do is to place a sturdy box or dish upside down and drape napkins or cloth over it. Then sit your basket of rolls on top of that, and place you toppings all around it. It gives you several layers and looks really pretty. Set up your silverware and dishes in baskets if you have them. It will look real fallish.

Hope this helps a bit.

this serves four, so probably triple it: 2 cans cream of anything soup(cook with instructions on can), one small can mushrooms, one celery stick chopped, 1 cup :-)confused3 ive never measured) chopped lunchmeat (ham preferred) some salt, some pepper, and anything else you can think of. this is a homeade recipe, so it may not come out as i have it. message me with what you think!

goofymom/pop said:
Sorry if my ideas are too involved, I do not have a clue what Bunco is and what you do so I am just offering what I think is easy to prepare before hand and pop onto the buffet line last minute.

FYI-
Bunco is a dice game played by 12 people (3 tables of 4) usually women.
very fun, I have been playing for years here in Connecticut.

i thought i forgot something, and now i remember... about a cup chopped potatoes... and this is not potato soup ive done it with potato mushroom and celery... i think i might be a professional cook when i grow up.. im 13 and this recipe was out of my head

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!