Please help with MK restaurant search

If you opt for Skipper Canteen, I suggest that, when you check in for your ADR, you request to be seated in one of the smaller rooms (the S.E.A room or Family Parlor). The whole restaurant is filled with the thematic decor (I enjoyed wandering around during our dinner last year), but I think the smaller rooms will feel more "special occasion" special. Does your other half enjoy pun humor? Our server, Darrin, was hilarious. He had a pun for everything and never missed a beat. Perhaps you will get as lucky as we did on that front. While the food was no one's favorite (my group is in the minority here for sure ), it was a fun and memorable family experience.
My better half loves JC and I LOVE puns. Great tips about the decor and rooms!

My better half loves JC and I LOVE puns. Great tips about the decor and rooms!

If you like tips about the decor, I'll add one more - stop for a second and read some of the spines on the books! The "library" area is sort of a hall/archway leading into one of the smaller rooms (the one where the restrooms are located).

Outside MK, but an easy boat ride away, is Grand Floridian Cafe at the Grand Floridian. Probably easy to get a reservation. We always love it there.
I second this. GF Cafe has the ambiance of a special restaurant and is one stop to MK on the monorail to get back there (or a lovely boat ride there & back).
I went there for my 40th birthday and I have special memories of that meal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter