Please Help!

TwinMommy

Earning My Ears
I have been out of the rewards thing for about 3 or 4 weeks (Alabama Gulf Shores vacation - just beautiful beach and weather!) and I come back and everything is going crazy!!!!

Luckily I had already cashed out of Freeride but now I'm ready to get rid of Beenz too. Is it still safe to transfer Beenz to the Rewardzcard? I've never had any trouble with it before but I have no idea how it is working now.

Is everything still OK with Searchcactus and Milesource? Besides Etour, they are the only 2 I am going to keep. I guess I'll have more time with the kids this summer....

Twinmommy

At beenz, they increased the minimum about of beenz to be transfered to 3,000 and I think the cost of transfering went up too. There was a rumor going around the beenz would not be any good after April 30th, so most people used what they had on the card. Alot of people transfered their beenz to Beenzdragon, but I have not used them.

I used the last $10 on my card today and did not have any problems.

I don't think much has changed with the other programs.

Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter