Please post your Disney dining plans

aml3679

Sylvester and Sophia's Mom
My husband and I are going to Disney from January 5th until the 12th. We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside for the first time (unless a good deal opens up for Florida residents between now and then). Here are our dining plans for the week:

Saturday: Arrival day - Tutto Italia - we have eaten here before and just love it.

Sunday: Art Smith's Homecoming - never eaten here - I am going for the fried chicken myself

Monday: Be Our Guest for breakfast. We have eaten there before for dinner and were not that impressed. That being said, it was 5 years ago.

T-Rex for dinner - never eaten here before - a request from my husband.

Tuesday: San Angel Inn - we have eaten here before and love it.

Wednesday: Fronteria Cochina - we have never eaten here before but are big fans of Rick Bayless.

Thursday: Via Napoli - we have eaten here before and love it.

Friday: Hoop-de-Doo Review - have eaten here before and love it - it was fun and the food was great.

Saturday: Sadly, our last day - Kona for breakfast.

Thank goodness we only live 90 minutes from the magic.

Restaurants we love:

Raglan Road
50's Prime Time
House of Blues

My brother, sister-in-law, and I are going December 6th-9th for a slightly more relaxed trip than we usually take. Here are our plans:

Dec. 6th - Arrival day - late breakfast/early lunch in the car (it's a 3.5-4 hour drive), then Ohana before MVMCP (none of us has eaten at Ohana)

Dec. 7th - 1900 Park Fare breakfast (again, this is new to all of us and also all of our first character meal), QS lunch and QS dinner at AK

Dec. 8th - breakfast in-room, QS lunch in Epcot, and Raglan Road for dinner (Raglan Road is a favorite and we go there every trip)

Dec. 9th - Departure day - breakfast in-room, Sci-Fi Dine In for lunch before heading home (we've all done Sci-Fi before and liked it)

Myself, Mom, Stepdad, sister her DH and DD3 and my bestfriend and her DD12 - We are going a week from tomorrow Nov 10-18th at POR! Here are our plans:

11/10 - We arrive in the morning around 8:30am, but will be in Epcot later in the day so me and my BFF and her DD are meeting her sisters (their last day) for dinner at Teppan Edo in Japan. My sister, her DH and DD are heading to Beaches & Cream for dinner and my parents are just doing QS

11/11 - MK morning - Sleepy Hollow for fruit and nutella waffles for breakfast - this is a tradition on our first full day of each trip! Back to POR in the afternoon - My sister and her DH are having a meal just the 2 of them at Boatwrights at POR while we take my niece to the Riverside Mill food court and then we plan on walking over to FQ for Mickey beignets!

11/12 - DHS morning - No ADR's! We will just do QS at DHS and we are going to Disney Springs in the evening and we plan on eating at The Polite Pig for dinner (I cannot wait for this place!)

11/13 - Early Morning Magic at MK - we have a breakfast buffet at Pinocchios Village Haus and our dinner is at Epcot at the Garden Grill - one of our absolute favorites!

11/14 - This morning we are splitting up for 3 different early breakfast ADR's - Myself, BFF and her DD have a PPO 8am at Crystal Palace, my parents have a 8am Grand Floridian Cafe and my sister, DH are taking my niece to CRT at 8am

11/15 - AK - PPO 8:20am Tusker House and MVMCP that evening, so we will just get something quick for dinner at either POR or MK before the party

11/16 - Hoop Dee Doo Revue 6:15pm, Category 1 Seating - this is our absolute favorite meals every trip! It is a must do in our family.

11/17 - Epcot - Myself, BFF and her DD have a 8am PPO Garden Grill breakfast, midday break at the resort and we will all be back at Epcot for our last dinner of the trip at Via Napoli

11/18 - We are heading home so no plans but probably grab something quick at the food court before DME picks us up

My cousin and I are going Dec 7-13 for my 50th birthday!

Dec 7th - Paradiso 37 for dinner (never been before but menu sounded good)
Dec 8th - BOG breakfast (have been for lunch - not impressed and dinner before the new menu change and we loved it but this new menu for dinner does not appeal to us), Plaza for birthday milkshake, Pecos Bills for dinner
Dec 9th - LeCellier for beer cheese soup (one of our faves), Via Napoli for dinner (love their pizza)
Dec 10th - not sure about lunch yet, Homecoming for dinner (can't wait for this one)
Dec 11th - Yak & Yeti for lunch (one of our favorite places to eat on property), Tony's for Dinner (going to MVMCP)
Dec 12th - Sci Fi for lunch, Jingle Ball, Jingle Bam dessert party (will be our dinner)
Dec 13th - Poliet Pig for lunch before leaving (can't wait to try this one!)

Solo trip 2/2-2/9 staying at AKL flight arrives in Orlando at 10:30

2/2 go to HS dinner at Yatchsman (new to me)
2/3 MK am brunch at Cali Grill and Epcot pm late dinner at Monsieur Paul (never done the brunch only dinner and Monsieur Paul is new to me)
2/4 Epcot am lunch at Coral Reef and DS pm late dinner Boathouse (both are new to me)
2/5 AK am (Wild Africa Trek) lunch Yak & Yeti and HS pm with dinner at Brown Derby (have done both of these)
2/6 MK am Keys to the Kingdom tour which includes QS lunch and AK pm with Tiffins ROL (new to me)
2/7 DS Frontera Concina lunch and Narcoosees dinner and then MK for Disney after Hours (Frontera is new to me)
2/8 sleep in!!! late breakfast at BOMA and then DS and back to AKL for dinner at Jiko (Boma is new to me)
2/9 AK in am and then lunch at Sanaa with a late flight home (new to me)

I know this is a lot of dining, but that is 1/2 the fun for me! I also have to eat Gluten Free, so I tried to pick locations that would be easy to order gf.

Trip Dates 2/26 - 3/7

Day 1 - Arrive at AKL and then to the Magic Kingdom

*MK: Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern

*MK: Happily Ever After

Day 2 - Epcot and Hollywood Studios

*HS: Explore Toy Story Land

*HS: Dinner at 50's Prime Time Café

*HS: Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular

Day 3 - Animal Kingdom and Epcot

*AK: Festival of the Lion King

*EP: Dinner at Coral Reef

*EP: Illuminations

Day 4 - Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom

*MK: Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade

*AK: Finding Nemo The Musical

*AK: Dinner at Yak and Yeti

*AK: Rivers of Light

Day 5 - Down Day: Relax at Animal Kingdom Lodge then Hollywood Studios (Show Only)

*AKL: Pool time and explore resort

*AKL: Dinner at Boma (AKL)

*HS: Fantasmic

Day 6 - Magic Kingdom and Epcot

*EP: Dinner at San Angel (Mexico)

Day 7 - Hollywood Studios and Epcot

*EP: Dinner at Akershus (Norway)

Day 8 - Magic Kingdom and Epcot

*EP: Dinner at Chefs de France (France)

*EP: Illuminiations

Day 9 - Epcot and Magic Kingdom

*EP: Explore Flower and Garden Festival then Lunch

*MK: Dinner at Ohana

*MK: Happily Ever After

Day 10 - Magic Kingdom and then to MCO for late flight home.

We rarely make ADR's, preferring to wing (most of) it, and reserve day-of. However, we do have a few this upcoming trip, as I was not sure how busy things would be around T-giving.

We have Jiko on night one, Boma breakfast on our departure day, and Biergarten (for Candelight Processional) one day.

Our other plans include Splitsville for sushi and bowling, Earl of Sandwich for breakfast, and I would like to try somewhere new - Turf Club is on my radar, but we will see where the days take us....

My family and I will be in Disney Nov. 16-24!

11/16- Lunch at Rainforest Cafe in DS before checking in to AoA. Landscape of Flavors for dinner.
11/17- HW&V breakfast PPO, late Sci-Fi lunch.
11/18- BOG PPO breakfast, Grandmother and grandkids dinner at CP, parents date night at Flying Fish
11/19- CRT breakfast, Ohana dinner
11/20- Tusker House breakfast, Sanaa dinner
11/21- T-Rex lunch, Cape May dinner
11/22- Garden Grill breakfast, snack around the world for lunch and dinner
11/23- 1900 PF dinner
11/24- Chef Mickey's breakfast before heading home

We will be there 11/16-11/25. A few members of my family have food allergies so we pretty much eat most meals at TS.

11/16 - Arrive early morning. Either eat lunch at POR food court or CS at MK.
Dinner at Tony’s before MVMCP.
11/17 - Lunch at Hollywood Brown Derby. Dinner at 50’s PTC.
11/18 - Lunch at Coral Reef. Dinner at The Edison.
11/19 - Breakfast at Tusker House the ROL package. Lunch at Rainforest Cafe. CS dinner thinking of Pizzafari so they can get dairy free pizza.
11/20 - Breakfast at Cape May. Lunch at Tutto Italia. Dinner at Le Cellier.
11/21 - Breakfast at Crystal Palace. Lunch at LTT. Dinner at BOG.
11/22 - Thanksgiving Day - open day except for dinner at Boma.
11/23 - Breakfast at WCC before day at SW.
11/24 - Open Day except for dinner CP Package at Chefs.

Our plans are in progress while I’m finalizing plans. I’ve been having a hard time finding the ADRs we are looking for. Hope things will open up as we get closer to FP day and then arrival.

Day 1 (Epcot):

B = Garden Grill PPO (hopeful)
L = QS - Katsura Grill?
S = Akershus

Day 2 (HS EMM and MK DAH):

B = ABC Commissary (included)
L = Woody’s Lunch Box or QS
S = 1900 Park Fare (hopeful)

Day 3 (MK):

B = Kona Cafe (late breakfast)
L = Unsure. May skip.
S = BOG reserved, but unsure. I think I’d rather do BOG QS for breakfast or lunch.

I’m thinking maybe BOG lunch and LTT supper if I can get the ADRs.

Day 4 (AK):

B = Boma PPO
L = Flame Tree BBQ
S = Yak & Yeti (I have FoLK Tier 1 reserved for Tiffins, but thinking of cancelling for YY as Tiffins just doesn’t appeal to me much)

Day 5 (Park Unknown as of yet but thinking MK):

B = BOG PPO
L = Liberty Tree Tavern for a late lunch before departing the park around 4:15 pm)

Then we head to the airport at supper time.

Last edited:
Our trip is December 14 to 22, and has 7 of us.

Arrival day: Sneak peek at the MK and dinner at Kona Cafe ( my nieces request)
December 15:DHS day. Dinner with Minnie at H&V
December 16 MK day, Dinner at Tratorria al Forno
December 17: EPcot day. PPO breakfast at Garden Grill CP package at COral Reef
December 18: DAK day, Dinner at AP with Snow and hopefully Grumpy
December 19: MK day Lunch booked at BOG and dinner at Skippers
December 20: DAK day with us splitting up for dinner LE Cellier for some of us, Narcoosses for the rest
December 21: Lat day, EPcot I think, and dinner at CG, times for the fireworks display
December 22: Lunch at Via Napoli but will probably drop this one. My nieces requested it but I think they will wnat CS by then, especially when they see all the choices.

WE have a few JIC booked, Tony's Parade package for December 16, and Plaza Breakfast. But I will probably drop them after my niece arrives for a final planning session.

Just returned, fabulous trip, gorgeous sunny weather! :cheer2:Four for 4 GREAT ADR dinners, The Wave, Yak and Yeti, Teppan Edo, and birthday awesome dinner at The Boathouse! So yummy, best fillet at the Boathouse that I have eaten in a long time! Great service from Ricky at the Boathouse, very impressive! Hey,he’s from Jersey, expect the best, haha!:laughing:What a great way to celebrate!party:

Our trip is December 15-23, family of 4 with older kids (22 & 15). We are staying at AKL on our arrival day then transferring to BWV for the remainder of the trip.

15 - dinner at Boma
16 - Disney Springs day - QS breakfast at Mara, dinner at Homecomin’
17 - Epcot day - PPO breakfast at Garden Grill, dinner at Biergarten CP pkg
18 - Leisure day & MVMCP - later breakfast at 1900 Park Fare, QS dinner and party snacks at MK
19 - Hollywood Studios day - late QS breakfast at BW bakery or early QS lunch at HS, dinner at Sci-Fi
20 - Magic Kingdom day - PPO breakfast at Cinderella’s Royal Table, dinner at either Crystal Palace or Beaches and Cream - undecided right now
21 - Animal Kingdom day - breakfast at Boma, dinner at Yak & Yeti
22 - Universal Studios day - Qs breakfast at BW bakery
23 - leave :( - Qs breakfast at BW bakery

November 27-December 4
My ADR date isn’t until May so I haven’t made a schedule yet. We will be eating at:

Biergarten
Sci Fi
CRT
BOG lunch
Crystal Palace
Satuli Canteen
Chef Mickey’s OR Hollywood and Vine

One TS tbd. Most other CS will probably be in Epcot or the resort. We have 2 days in each park and hoppers.

Eta- will be eating at the new Star Wars Land Restaurant if it’s open. That’ll be my last TS.

Last edited:
Solo trip 2/2-2/9 staying at AKL flight arrives in Orlando at 10:30

2/2 go to HS dinner at Yatchsman (new to me)
2/3 MK am brunch at Cali Grill and Epcot pm late dinner at Monsieur Paul (never done the brunch only dinner and Monsieur Paul is new to me)
2/4 Epcot am lunch at Coral Reef and DS pm late dinner Boathouse (both are new to me)
2/5 AK am (Wild Africa Trek) lunch Yak & Yeti and HS pm with dinner at Brown Derby (have done both of these)
2/6 MK am Keys to the Kingdom tour which includes QS lunch and AK pm with Tiffins ROL (new to me)
2/7 DS Frontera Concina lunch and Narcoosees dinner and then MK for Disney after Hours (Frontera is new to me)
2/8 sleep in!!! late breakfast at BOMA and then DS and back to AKL for dinner at Jiko (Boma is new to me)
2/9 AK in am and then lunch at Sanaa with a late flight home (new to me)

I know this is a lot of dining, but that is 1/2 the fun for me! I also have to eat Gluten Free, so I tried to pick locations that would be easy to order gf.

You gotta eat, right? lol!

The man, DGD, aged 13, and I, for our T-Day getaway, 11/18 to 11/25/18:

11/18 arrival: Sunday Supper @ Enzo and Maria's Hideway
11/19: HBD lounge late lunch
11/20: late lunch at Chefs de France
11/21: late lunch at TD
11/22: T-Day at Wine Bar George
11/23: Citrico's
11/24: early lunch @ Restaurant Marrakesh
11/25 depart: BWI CL omelet followed by a QS snack at either Epcot or DS.

All other breakfasts also @ BWI CL where the hot beverages taste good and there's a nice variety of choices for the morning's start.

The man and I, 12/20 to 01/03:

I can't pull up the demnedable Disney website right now so this is just from memory and not in order of date.

Dinners at M. Paul's, blue zoo, HBD, Wine Bar George, Morimoto Asia, Shula's, Boathouse, CG, Kona Cafe, Spice Table or maybe Tangierine Cafe (don't recall which one was chosen), FF, Wolfgang Puck's and going to do some apps as dinner at Frontera Cocina. Still trying to get either a CG brunch on 01/02/19 which will serve as dinner for us or a V+A dinner; grrl gotta dream;).

We'll be at DAK Lodge December 2nd - 6th:

Sunday 12/2: Lunch at Geyser Point, Resort Christmas Decor Hopping, then Jungle Skipper Canteen before MVMCP
Monday 12/3: Lunch at Sanaa, DAK evening with dinner at Satuli Canteen -- then lots of snacks at DAH :)
Tuesday 12/4: QS in Epcot for lunch, dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse
Wednesday 12/5: DHS TSL EMM for breakfast, dinner Via Napoli Candlelight package
Thursday 12/6: Boma breakfast before leaving!

Ugh now I'm hungry! Can't wait!

Day 1: Be Our Guest dinner
Day 2: Be Our Guest lunch
Day 3: Le Cellier lunch, Spice Road Table dinner
Day 4: Tiffins lunch, California Grill dinner
Day 5: EMM breakfast, Hollywood Brown Derby lunch
Day 6: Boma breakfast, Sanaa lunch
Day 7: Cinderella's Royal Table lunch, Jiko dinner
Day 8 (departure): Garden Grill breakfast, Teppan Edo dinner

March trip
Saturday the 2nd - Tusker House dinner
Sunday- (searching for CG brunch for twin DDs' 20th Bday) and Morimoto Asia dinner
Monday- Trattoria breakfast and Ohana dinner
Tuesday- La Hacienda dinner
Wednesday- Skipper Canteen dinner
Thursday- The Wave dinner
Friday the 8th- 1900 Park Fare breakfast and dinner at TOTWL

Sun if we can't get CG brunch we may go to AK and have Satuli Canteen CS lunch
Tue-Thur for lunch we will hit Epcot F&G booths on two days. Other day we may do Deluxe Burger at DS.

Last edited:
April 19-26...ddp...2 adults, 1 6.5 yr old
Tables....21
Quicks...21

Arrival day
Dinner Ohana...3 table

Mk
BOG lunch...share 2 quicks
Pecos Bill dinner....3 quicks

Epcot
Princess Breakfast....3 table
Snack credits showcase...sushi Japan, french bakery sandwich/soup/dessert
Dinner...Quick Service Morraco...2 quicks

Hs
Abc commissary lunch....3 quicks
Cape may dinner.....3 table

Ak
S. Canteen...3 quicks
Yak and yeti dinner...3 quicks

Typhoon Lagoon
Waterpark lunch....3 quicks
1900 Park Fare dinner...3 table

Mk
BOG lunch...share 2 quicks
CRT dinner....6 table

Departure
Cape may brunch...3 table

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter